10. First date.

Our relationship totally changed after that talk. It's been exactly a week since that and even though we both were busy with classes, studying and him with his band, we managed to see each other every day. We have breakfast at the cafe every morning, text during the day and call each other at night. That was our routine throw the week, right now for example I'm going to the cafe for breakfast. Were he probably is already at, waiting for me.

I walk throw the door, and there he is. Sitting on the same table that we talk that first morning, the one we been using all week. He has his black coffee in his hands, and a vanilla latte in front of him for me.

I smile at him, and walk to the table. He stands up, and kiss me hello.

- Hello to you to. - I say with a big smile.

- I missed you. - He says.

- We saw each other yesterday morning, and talked last night... - I answer with amusement in my voice.

- I know. Twenty-four hours since the last time I saw that pretty face.

I blush at his words. Apparently I can't stop blushing whenever I'm around him, I can't even remember a time that I blushed in my life until now. I take a sip of my coffee, and he laugh at my reaction.

We go throw our coffees like every morning. We can talk for hours, but we don't do deep kind of conversation. He tries, though. He always will try to make the conversation to turn in some kind of twenty questions game. But I make it clear enough, again and again, that I'm not going to talk about my past with him. At least not for now.

Once we finish our coffees we make our way to the door. He opens it for me, and holds my hand while he walks me to my class. When we are at the door, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. After a few minutes I push away, smile at him and turn to the door. He holds my arm, and I turn around.

He looks nervous, which is a really odd thing, given that he is one of the most confident person that I ever meet. My mind instantly thinks the worst, thinking he is trying to leave or something. I feel a strong pain in my chest to the thought. And I start to feel nervous myself.

- I was wondering, if you were going to do something tonight. - He says and laughs at myself, relaxing.

- Nope.

- Cool. Do you like to have dinner with me?

- Sure. - I say smiling at him and him finally come backs to his old self smiling back.

- Be ready around seven. And wear comfortable clothes.

- Where are we going? - I ask intrigued.

- You'll see. - he says with a cocky smile on his face.

After that I spend the whole day thinking of where we could go. And what should I ware. He said we were going for dinner, but to wear comfortable clothes. What in the hell are we going to do tonight, and what kind of clothes it's comfortable. I start to panic so much, that I left classes early.

I called Taylor and tell her about it, and she helped me to find a perfect outfit. That ended being a black baggy dress and black ankle boots.

After putting on my clothes, I made my make-up. Black eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. And then I straighten my hair.

Once I was ready I went out to the door of the dorms, soon enough to see Cage getting out of his car. He was wearing black tight jeans and a white t-shirt.

He smiles at me the moment that he sees me. We meet half way to his car. He put his arms around my waist as soon as I am close enough to do so. And my arms find their way to his neck.