6. Magical voice.

After looking for Taylor for what felt for hours, I finally found sitting on some guys lap on the couch. I try to get her to know that I was heading back to the rooms but she was quite distracted with the guys tongue down her throat. Ugh, why did I just put that image on my mind? Disgusting, I know.

I walk all the way back to the dorms, undress, put a long white t-shirt on and get to bed. All the while thinking of Cage. I can't stop thinking about him since I first heard him on the stage. His perfect voice, his beautiful face, that side smile of his and his intense gaze. I can't stop thinking of the way he looked at me at the kitchen, or the way it felts having his lips so close of mine. God, what it will feel like to have him actually kissing me? Would he have kissed me if that damn someone didn't called out his name?

After spending the last two hours trying to get my mind to stop thinking about him and get some sleep, I finally give up and reach for my computer that is on my bedside table. The minute it turns on I open Google and search for results on "Cage Holland". Now that I'm away of his distracting buddy I can realize way I felt like I knew that last name. It's the same last name that Jason, Ashley's ex-boyfriend. What are the odds, right? Anyway... The only results matching his name are a Facebook and a Instagram page, some YouTube videos of The Moonstones, and a website also of his band.

I first open his Facebook page, it doesn't give me much. His profile pictures it's a picture of him on a stage with a microphone on his hand. His only post are photos of him and the band or announcements of his next shows. His last post it's about like six months back, though.

His Instagram page doesn't show much difference. He posts a picture per month or so. Most of them are of him and the band, ether practicing or on stage. There are a few of him and some random people. His last photo it's from last night at the frat party, it's a selfie of him with the band behind him getting the things ready on the stage.

Later on I try his YouTube channel. There are only three videos on it. Two of them are of the band playing one of his originals songs, and one of them it's what it looks like them hanging around and laughing. I put the last one first, and then listen to the two songs. The songs are amazing, they are really talented. In person sounds a lot better, though. I put on again the video of one of the songs, and focus on Cage voice and the words his singing. God, his voice it's really magical. Everytime I hear it, it feels like there's nothing else that matters but his voice. It makes every single problem go away, just like magic.

At last I open the link to their website. It's has the same videos that the YouTube channel, some photos and the dates and places they'll play for the next couple of weeks. I write down a note on my phone with the last information. I try to convince myself that I only do that because they are that good, nothing to do with the hot singer. But we all know that I'm fooling myself.

I put my computer back at my bedside table and open YouTube on phone, I get my headphones in my ears and put on the only two songs they have in their channel on repeat mode. While I listen to the songs over and over again I imagine them on the stage tonight. Cage gaze only on me and a smile in his full lips also directed to me. Eventually I fall asleep with that image on mind and his voice in ears.

I wake up to the sound of the door opening. I get my earphones out of my ears, and try to unlock my phone to see what time is it. Damn, I forgot to pull it to charge and now it's dead. A drunken Taylor gets on the room she giggles of the fact that she almost fall to the floor. I put my phone to charge, before I get out of bed to help her. The moment she sees me move out of the bed she jumps at me with a scream.

- I thought I lost you. I couldn't found you anywhere. I thought that you got home with some hot guy or something. - She says in a rush.

- Nope. I just walked back to the rooms I couple hours ago. I try to tell you, but you looked kind of busy at the moment.

- Busy, with what?

- More like a who... - I say and get myself back in the bed.

She sits beside me and giggles.

- Oh. Yeah, that.

- Oh. Yeah, that. - I say mocking her and laughing.

- So, where did you go? One minute we were dancing and the next you were right next to the stage eye fucking the singer. Can say I blame you, though.

I let nervous laugh out and look away.

- I just wanted to have a better view of the band, that's all. And I wasn't eye fucking anybody.

- Oh, yes you were. He was eye fucking you right back. - she says and get to her on bed. - So, did you get to see him out of stage?

- Yeah. I pass him on the kitchen. His an ass.

She laughs and says.

- Well, he's a rock singer. I think he kind of have to, don't you?

- What do you mean? - I say staring at her.

She is laying on her bed, with her eyes closes.

- Doesn't come with the picture of a rock star being a mean whore-man asshole? - She says in a whisper.

- No, I don't actually think so.

I personally dislike labeling people for something they like or do. Everyone its different, and not because you like or do something it means that you have to be a sort of way.

When I look back at her she's already asleep, and I'm once more left alone to think of a pretty face, a magical voice, a tattooed body, and an asshole personality.