Chapter 4- The Curse

Bill's POV

I was walking towards to Mabel's room when I spotted Sam. Sam walked towards me. "Is there anything I could get you Mr. Bill?"

I scoffed. "Loose the act, Sam. I know you're a boy."

"Oh" Sam's voice has gotten deep.

"Anyway, could you get me some tea?" I singled Sam away.

"But-"

I glared at Sam. Sam should know that he shouldn't talk back to me. Especially when I gave an order. I watch Sam as he headed for the kitchen. I walk towards the west wing, where I'll be waiting for him.  Sam walked in and I noticed that he was uneasy with the fact that I know he is a guy. So what? I've known ever since the first order he has done. Sam was pouring the tea into the tea cup. He missed the cup a few times. I sighed and took the the cup from him and finished making the tea.

"How did you figure it out?"

I took a sip of the tea. I cleared my throat, "I walked in on you when you were changing." I look up at Sam. He's face was blushing. Is he embarrassed? "Are you embarrassed?"

"I might as well be."

I put the tea down, "Hm, How is Mabel doing here? Is she comfortable?"

Sam nodded. He's blush was gone and he seem to clear his throat, "W-what are you planning to do with hi-her?"

"I guess, I could tell you." I snapped my fingers and in a few moments we were in the West Wing. A warm yellow glow filled the room. In the middle of the room, there was a yellow rose in a glass container. Sam walked up to it. The rose was sparkling.

"It's beautiful..."

"and Dying. I added, "Just like me..."

"Wait, what?"

"Sam, I am dying."

"How? I thought that demons are immortal."

I shook my head, "I'm cursed Sam. Ever since I was 12. A witch came up to me and refused to help her. She cursed me as a demon." I snapped my fingers and a paper scroll appeared in Sam's hands. "Read it."

"U-uh.. I can't read.."

Once again, I sighed. "Basically its says the curse can be broken with.." I paused a moment. I don't think I can say it. I tried my best to say it. "L-ll-o-"

"Love?"

I nodded. Who knew that a 4 letter word can be so hard to say. But that's impossible. Who could love a demon. "If I can't find it... I'll die."

"So that's why you took Mabel. You needed someone to love you. Is that why you were so charming and nice all of the sudden? You wanted him to fall for you?"

"Him?"

"W-what? I said Her."

"No you didn't"

"Yes, I did."

We went on and on bickering about what Sam really said. But there was no use. Soon I have forgotten why we were fighting. A moment of silence passed until Sam broke the silence. "Well, I think I'm going to bed.. see-. OW!"

I yanked Sam's arm and put on a bracelet on him. "This will keep you from telling Mabel. Instead you will be helping me making Mabel fall for me." I push Sam forward causing him to fall. I walked over to him and flicked his forehead. That should do it. I picked Sam up and teleported to his room. I placed him on the bed.

I went to check on Mabel. I look at the watch I was wearing. It's only 11pm (23:00). She might be up. It's her first night here. I don't think she'll get any shut eye for a while. I knocked on her bedroom door. "Are you awake Shooting Star?"

I heard a yelp and a few things knocked over. "U-uh, I'll be right there!" I hear more things falling over. I stand there waiting for Mabel to answer the door. "Hi." Mabel greeted me.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize for what happened at dinner. I just snapped."

"I-it's alright. It happens. Uh, I would invite you in but my room is a mess."

"Oh, no worries. I got this." I walked into Mabel's bedroom. She's right it is a mess. Clothes scatter around, Bed sheets on the floor, and her dresser and desk was knocked over with some other things. With a snapped of my fingers, her room was back to normal. I guess being cursed has it perks... I chuckled at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Mabel walked over to my side.

"Oh, uh. I didn't think you would of decorated the room already." I lied.

"Oh well, I bring some stuff from home to remind me of h-home." I noticed that tears started to form in her eyes. Great, she's still upset about that.

"Well, I'm pretty impressed of your bravery. You know leaving your family for the sake of the world."

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't wanted to destroy the world."

"It was bound to happen sooner or later."

"But why me? Why not Dipper? Grunkle Stan? Ford? I bet those guys will be much more use."

Should I tell her? No. I don't think she'll believe me. "Oh please, if I have taken one of them. They'll just be against me. Look at you, I'm standing right next to you."

Mabel shrugged her shoulders. "I guess you're right..."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I was cut off when Mabel fell to the floor. "Mabel?" I shook her around. She won't wake up. I place my ear to her chest to hear a slow pulse. I picked up Mabel in bride style and placed her on her bed. I place my hand on her forehead to feel a sudden rush of heat. Immediately I knew what to do. I wave my hand over her head to relieve her from the fever. That should do it for now... I felt an unease present in the room. But some how it feels oddly familiar... I turn around to find a witch. But it wasn't any witch. It was the witch who cursed me.