Chapter 9- Last Day?

I woke up the next morning, on the bedroom carpet floor. I must have collapse last night, I look over my right to see my wig. I look down at my clothes, except there wasn’t any. Just my boxers. I got up from the ground and walked over to a mirror. I notice large dark purple marks on my neck and my chest. What happened last night? I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose into it.

When I was about to throw it away in the waste basket, I notice a large rubber bag in it. I put the tissue aside and examine the waste basket. I reached down in the waste basket and picked up the rubber object. It was a condom. The same question was asked, again in my head, what happened to me last night. I felt my back ache. I ran the previous events that happened to me this morning. No clothes, wig on the floor, purple marks, condom, and back ache. Now, what do these things have in common?

I ran every possible event that could happened last night, but every prediction lead to a mislead or some of these items was not involved. No clothes, I must of strip myself. Dark purple marks, bruises from falling. Condom, I must of been doing an experiment. Back ache, sleeping on the ground. But none of this is relevant to any one of them. Frustrated, I collapsed on the bed.

What happened last night? Ok, let’s try this again.

No clothes, Striped. Dark purple marks, Hickeys...Condom, someone must of used it… Back ache. I didn’t want to think about it anymore, but it all made sense.

“That’s was awesome!” I look up from position to see Sam, “You’re reactions were comedy gold!” Sam continued to laugh uncontrollably.

“What?”

Sam cleared his throat, “What do you think happened last night?”

“I-I,” I looked at myself in the mirror, “had sex?”

Sam started to laugh uncontrollably again, tears were forming in his eyes, “No, you didn’t. It was all just a prank.”

I awkwardly chuckled, still confused what was going on, “Uh, explain?”

“Well, you past out on the floor when I came to talk, so I took the advantage to pull a prank on you. You only had a loose sweater and a skirt on so it was pretty easy to take your clothes off, plus you were knocked out in a deep sleep. The so called hickeys, I drew them with a purple marker. Finally the condom, it wasn’t used.”

I blushed in embarrassment. It was so dumb of me to think that. Gosh, I feel like an idiot. (idjit)

“Hey, no hard feelings, right?”

I nodded.

“Great, well Bill wanted you to put on this rose pink dress today.” Sam pulled out a rectangular box behind and opened it. In the box, was the rose pink dress. It had sleeves and the bottom half was a lighter shade of pink. Sam closed the box and handed it to me.

“Thanks.”

Sam nodded and exited the room. Crazy way to start the day. I put the dress on. This time the dress fits. I felt a sudden chill in the room. I grabbed a white thin sweater from Mabel’s bag and put it on. One arm after the other. On the way out, I slid my feet into Mabel’s bunny slippers.

I walked towards the lounge room where I’ll be meeting Bill. I opened the doors, making a squeak. Bill was staring out into the window. He stared out to fog, that surrounded the mansion. He looked serious like his making a tough decision. I slowly walked up to him, “Bill?”

His expression changed immediately as soon he saw me, “Shooting Star!” Bill sprung his arms around me, picking me up, and spinning me. I held onto him, fearing that he would drop me. Bill placed me down, “Guess what?”

Catching my attention, I tilted my head towards the right.I looked into Bill’s pure golden eyes, “W-what?”

Bill smiled went weak in a matter of seconds,”I’ve been thinking about your release.”

I looked down to the ground to find Bill’s arms my waist.. A release? I don’t want to leave Bill. My whole view on Bill’s perspective change as soon I came to the conclusion that Bill’s just scared and lonely. He’s been alone all this time, and if I’m correct. Bill wants to take over the world because he was bored.

“Hey, cheer up.” Bill raised up my chin with his warm hands,”I have one more surprise for you before you go.”

Bill let go of my waist, and pulled out a white box tied with a golden ribbon, “You’ll be wearing this tonight.”

Bill handed me the box. I looked at BIll, thoughts run across my mind. Certain made me blush. Bill noticed my blush and he ended up blushing as well.

“I’ll see you tonight then,” I said, finally breaking the silence. Bill nodded, snapped his fingers, and he vanished.

I walk back into my bedroom to find Sam cleaning up his mess from this morning, “Hey, Sam.”

Sam stopped vacuuming the bedroom carpet and looked up at me, “Tonight’s the night, huh?”

“What does that suppose to mean?”

Sam looked down at his bracelet he's been wearing. Sam shook his head, “Nothing really, except it's the night when you’ll lose your virginity.”

I rolled my eyes, “Shut up, Sam.”