Chapter 16

I packed some more stuff and I grabbed my charger.

"Running away?" Braxton asked.

"No, just going on a trip," I said.

"Well Sam and I are going home this weekend," he said. "So can Jake tag along with you?"

"We're not on speaking terms," I said.

"Cam, please," he said.

"If he isn't ready when I am," I started and looked at him. "I'm gone." He nodded and walked out, I finished packing and I zipped up my bag.

I jumped up on my bed and laid down, I turned over and I fell asleep.

~

Jake's POV

I finished packing and I dropped my bag next to Cameron's. I walked over to Cameron's bed and she looked so peaceful sleeping. I shook her lightly and she moaned. Her eyes fluttered opened and she looked at me. She got down and I grabbed the bags, she was struggling to pull her converses on.

I walked over and I helped her, I picked her up and she laid on my shoulder. I grabbed the bags and I walked out, I walked to te elevator and Cameron whined. Damn she was heavy when she's sleeping, I walked to Braxton's truck and I opened the door. I let her down and she got in, I put the stuff on the back seats and shut the door.

I walked around and got in, I pulled out and Cameron was laying down. I stopped at a stoplight and I looked down at her, her knees pulled up and her head resting on her arm.

I was on the interstate and listening to the radio, Cameron moaned and I peeked down at her. She started tossing and turning and breathing hard, no not now. I got over and I pulled to the side, she started crying and I shook her. She shot up and looked up, she crawled to me and curled up on my lap. She was shaking viscously and I rubbed her back and played with her hair.

"Sh," I cooed and she calmed down, I reached over and laid the seat back. I laid her down and she turned over. I started driving again.

~

Cameron's POV

"Why don't we stay at a hotel till its time to go see your special place?" He asked.

"Jake, I don't have money for a hotel," I said.

"But I do," he said and pulled into a hotel, he got out and I crossed my arms. He walked around and opened my door, he looked at me. "Are you gonna get out?"

"No, I don't want your money," I said.

"It's fine," he said and I got out, I grabbed my bag and bumped past him. He got beside me as we walked in, we walked up to the desk.

We got our room and he put the card key I'm making it go green. We walked in and I saw one king size bed, a huge flat screen TV, and I jumped on the bed.

"This is so comfortable," I said and he walked to me.

"I'm tired, so how about we go to sleep?" He asked and he pulled the covers back. He tugged his shirt off revealing his very sexy body. He kicked his jeans off and I looked away. I laid down and covered up, the bed dipped in and he pulled the covers. I closed my eyes and was about to sleep.

I turned over and I saw Jake was asleep, damn he went to sleep fast. I moved towards him and laid down beside him, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.