Chapter 17

We had stayed in the hotel room all day watching movies and eating, now we were on the way back to the college.

We turned down a different road and I shot up, I looked at Jake.

"Jake," I said. "What're you doing?" He ignored me and he turned down a dirt road. He went into a field and stopped. "Jake, I'm scared." Warmth went around my hand.

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes, but-"

"Then wait here," he said and got out, I waited and he jumped in the back. Ever since I was a kid, I was afraid of the dark. I don't know what it was about it that freaked me out. My door opened and I screamed and jumped. "Hey sh, it's me." He reached over carefully undoing my seatbelt, he pulled me out and went to the back. I saw blankets and pillows. He grabbed my waist and hoisted me up.

I sat down and he sat with me, he laid back and I looked at him.

"What is this?" I asked, he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You showed me your place, now I'll show you mine," he said. "My dad was so tough but he loved stars, he use to buy me the sticky stars to hang in my room. I've always wanted my own star." I played with his hair and his blue eyes were bright in the light. He pulled me down and sat up, I rubbed his abs. He leaned down and kissed my head, then my cheek. He got closer to my lips, he hesitated but kissed me. His taste mixed with mine and gripped his hair.

My lips parted just as his did, he pulled my body closer desperate not to leave space between us.

"Jake," I whispered and he kissed my neck and I grabbed his sides. He kissed lower to my chest and I sighed, he laid beside me and I laid my head on his chest. We looked at the stars and I intertwined my finger with his.

We soon got up and head back for the college, we had a game tomorrow. We got down and walked inside, we got to the dorm room and walked in. I was tackled by two guys.

"Cameron," Carter said.

"What are you doing with my sister?" Parker snapped.

"We just got back from getting a hotel," Jake said. "You gotta try new things in new places."

"Jake stop," I said. "Guys I just went to do some homework and Jake tagged along. Nothing happened."

"Nothing?" Jake asked and I looked at him. "I thought that moan during that kiss was pretty much to say something happened." My face turned bright red and I shook my head, I ran to the room. "Cam, I was kidding!" I locked the door and I slid down the wall. "Cammy, I was just playing."

"Go away!" I yelled and pulled my knees to my chest. "Please."

"Cammy," his voice was next to my ear through the door. "Let's taco bout it." I smiled and it dropped again. "I know you smiled, come out." I got up and opened the door, I walked past Jake and to the living room. I hugged my brothers.

"I'll see you tomorrow for the game," I said. "I love you and I'll see you later."

"Our room is being renovated, we're crashing here," Parker said.

"Huh?" Jake asked. "You two idiots are letting them stay?"

"Hey, it's Cameron's brothers," Sam said.

"So?" Jake asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse his rudeness," I said. "He hasn't had his coffee." He hit my head and I slapped his arm. "Go make plays or something." He grabbed my face and brought it to his.

"I'll be a good boy if you give me a kiss," he said and I gulped, he smirked and let go. He looked at my brothers. "You're welcome to anything in the fridge. But touch my carrots and I'll break your hands." He walked past them and I looked at them.

I put my hands up and walked to the dorm room, I walked to the bathroom and stripped. I got in the shower and sang Shawn Mendes.

"Stop singing and hurry up!" Braxton yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled and I finished, I got dried off and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out and Carter shot up.

"Clothes on your body, now," he said and pushed me back to the bathroom. I put my bra and underwear on, I put on a tank top and pajama pants. I walked out and they looked at me.

"Better?" I asked.

"No," Sam said. "I liked the towel better." Parker glared at him.

"That's my sister," Parker said, Jake walked to me and I looked away.

"Come on, you can't be mad at me," he said low.

"Whatever," I said and walked past him, I climbed up on my bed.

"Goodnight," Braxton said.

"I'm not going to sleep," I said and got my book out.

Jake's POV

I was making plays for the game when Sam pushed my arm. I looked at him and he nodded towards Cameron, I looked at her and she was asleep on her book. Carter got up and he took the book from under her, she moaned and moved. He stroked her hair and shushed her.

I looked away and went back to play.

"So what's your plan, Parker?" Parker asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked chewing on my pencil.

"My little sister is what I mean," he said. "She's not your type. Short skirts, always drunk, and vulnerable as hell."

"She's got the vulnerable part down," I said and wrote another defense tactic.

"Our sister isn't easy," Carter said.

"She stripped for me," I said and looked at them. "Easy enough."

"Jace hurt her already, she doesn't need you to hurt her too," Parker said, in his eyes, I could see the truth.

"I wouldn't hurt Cameron like the other girls," I said. "If I wanted your sister, I would've already got her."