Chapter 22

Jake's POV

I gave Jaylen another kiss on her cheek and hugged her tight.

"Bye baby," I said and she smiled at me.

"You wanna keep her for a few more days?" Mel asked.

"I would but I don't wanna risk anything," I said as she took her from me. "Be careful, ok?"

"I will," she said and walked away, I felt a pain in my chest as I turned away. I headed to my car and I headed back for UCLA.

When I got back to the dorm room, the guys were playing the game and Cameron was reading. I just felt anger and my fists clenched along with my jaw.

"Jake," Braxton said and I sat on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry you had to give Jaylen back," Cameron said.

"I miss her already," I said.

"If your dad can't touch her, then it's better," she said. "We both know it's true."

"I know," I said. "Where's Kali?"

"Kali is at home sick with the flu," she said.

"We should check on her," I said.

"Seeing Kali isn't gonna help you from missing Jaylen," she said. "It's gonna make it worse."

"Whatever," I said and laid on my bed.

Cameron's POV

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"My eyes are closed and I'm in a bed, what do you think?" He asked.

"You have class in 10 minutes," I said.

"Ok and I'll make it," he said, someone grabbed my hand and I looked at Braxton.

"When he's sad, he covers it with arrogance and anger," he said. "You're not gonna win." I pulled away and walked to Jake's bed, I climbed up and I laid beside him.

I blame my dad for my stubbornness, I couldn't help seeing him upset. I mean, I didn't like when he was arrogant but it was better than him sulking.

I poke his side and he kind of moved and made a sound.

"Stop," he growled, I done it again and got the same resulted. I started tickling him and he was squirming.

"Wait Cameron, no!" Sam yelled, Jake grabbed me and pinned me on the bed.

"Don't tickle me," he snapped and I looked in his anger filled eyes. "Because you wanna know what happens when you tickle Jake Parker?"

"No," I said in a small voice and he smirked, he started tickling my sides and I erupted into a fit of laughter.

"Guys, can I get help?" Jake asked.

"No! No! I'm sorry," I laughed Braxton and Sam joined in. "I hate you guys." I kicked my foot and I heard a groan from Braxton, we stopped and my eyes widened. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that, I swear."

"Calm down," Jake said getting off me and helping Braxton up. "I kneed him on accident, not you."

"You ass," Braxton said punching his stomach. I looked at Sam and he was laughing at the two guys. Jake was laughing with Braxton and I smiled proudly. Maybe living with guys isn't so bad.

~*~

"Guys! This isn't funny!" I screamed as I ran through campus. I was getting chased by the football team with water guns. They didn't even vote who was gonna be the victim. Well, they didn't count me in at least.