Chapter 18

Jake's POV

I walked through the locker room and grabbed my bag, something fell and I saw a little slip of paper. I smiled, Cameron left me a love note.

A father is proud of his son, are you sure you're my son? We need to talk.

My smile dropped quickly and crumbled it up.

"A girls number?" I heard Cameron and I looked at her.

"Hey," I said and smiled at her, she crossed her arms over her grass stained practice jersey. "What're you doing in here?"

"I didn't know the locker room was off limits to me," she said.

"You're a girl in a locker room full of naked guys," I said.

"Why is that bad?" She asked.

"What do you want?" I asked a little harsh.

"I just wanted to tell you coach wanted you," she spat. "You always have this fuck boi attitude." She walked out and I sighed, I threw away the piece of paper and walked out.

Cameron's POV

I walked out on the field and saw mom holding Kali, Frankie was talking to Braxton. More like flirting but Braxton's mind was somewhere else.

I saw a woman walk in suddenly, she had two boys on either side of her. A girl walking behind them, Sam and Braxton looked at them. The looks they had wasn't good.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Jake's mom," Braxton said.

"Along with his jackass brothers and evil ass sister," Sam said.

"Is that bad they came?" I asked. "I'm gonna go introduce myself."

"Cam, no," Braxton said but I was already gone.

"Hello," I said and smiled, their eyes all fell on me. "I'm Cameron, I'm friends with Jake."

"He did get a polite one," one boy said.

"Nah, she sexy and probably freaky," the other one said and my smile faded. "So tell me princess, you slept with Jake yet?"

"What's wrong? You nervous?" The girl asked.

"Hey, leave her alone," I heard someone and saw Jake, he looked at them. "I'd rather you be at home than here."

"Don't talk to me like that," his mom said. "Especially after you visited your father in jail."

"He always was dads favorite," the older boy said, I had to hold back from tackling him.

"Shut up, Steven," Jake spat.

"Aw poor baby," the girl said and Jake looked at her. Suddenly a girl walked up, she smiled at Jake as her green eyes glowed.

"Hey Jake," she said. "It's been a while."

"Hey Juliet," he said, I backed up and walked to the guys.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh shit," Sam said. "They dated for two years and she broke up with him, crushed him."

"Why is she here?" I asked and Juliet was touching all in Jake. "And touching him."

"I don't know," Braxton said.

"Jake, we gotta go," Sam called.

We went to the locker room and got changed into our jerseys and equipment.