Chapter 19

I was dozing off but I could hear distant voices, I looked up and saw figures. They walked towards me and I saw Jake's dad and Jake.

"Jake," I said.

"What'd you do to her?" He asked.

"Don't go soft on me now," he said.

"Jake, get me out please," I said. "My wrists hurt and my body hurts."

"Shut up," Jake hissed and he got in my face. "Nobody gives a damn about your body and wrists."

"Hit her," his dad said and I froze.

"I can't," he said.

"I want you to punch her," he growled.

"Jake please," I said and tears formed in my eyes. "Don't do it please."

"I just, it's not as simple," he stammered.

"Jake," I cried.

"Shut up you fucking cry baby!" He yelled and I flinched, I looked down and the tears were falling quick.

"Make her stop," his dad demanded.

"How?" Jake asked, he moved away and he grabbed something. He came back with a fork and a lighter, he lit it and hovered the fork over the fire.

"See, I want to hear her scream," he said. "I went to hear her beg." He gave Jake the fork and lighter. "I've taught you and know you'll do."

"Wait, I'm sorry," I said and Jake came closer. I shook my head frantically and whimpered. "Please Jake, don't do this."

"Just scream," he said. "Nobody can hear you." He put the scorching metal on my arm and I gasped.

"Ahhh! Stop!" I screamed and he took it away as I cried, he done it again. "Jake stop!" I screamed and tried to fight the pain shooting through my arm.

Jake stopped and I was weak, my head was throbbing and spinning.

"You've done well," he said. "Didn't it feel good to punish her for what she did to you?"

"Yeah," he said, he lifted my chin and I looked at him.

"No more please," I said softly. "Just kill me." He let me go and backed up.

"She's had enough," Jake said. "We can leave her tonight and do more tomorrow."

"Son, don't you want to know why I'm doing this?" He asked.

"To hurt her," he said.

"Did she ever tell you what her father did to end up in jail?" He asked.

"No," Jake said.

"He was the getaway car," he said. "Her dad drove them from the bank they robbed. The biggest bank ever, they got 2 million dollars."

"You want that money," Jake said.

"You have college," he said.

"I don't know where the money is, you bastard," I said and he punched me.

"Who told you to speak?" He spat.

"I'm not a dog," I snapped and Jake stared into my eyes. It was like he was looking into my soul and wanted to sell it to the devil.

"Don't talk to my dad like that," he snapped.

"Jake you're dad touched me and beat me," I said. "How can you say that?"

"Shut up," his dad said and covered my mouth with a bandana.

Jake's POV

He wiped the tears from her cheeks and she closed her eyes, the pain as he touched her bruised eye. He pushed me out and we walked out, he shut the door and locked it.

"You touched her?" I asked.

"Yes, my hands roamed her little body," he said. "Her soft moans and gasps of pain."

"You touched her why she was vulnerable?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"I don't," I said.

"Good," he said. "I don't want a punk son."

"You never let that part come out of me," I said. "I still have the burns."

"Aw my son," he said.

"You don't get it," I said. "I lost my daughter for you."

"Yeah, that was a sad day," he said.

"The only thing I remember from that little girl is my blue eyes," I said. "I'll never hear her call me daddy and look at me for protection. You look at her and told her if she ever came near me with that brat, you'd kill her."

"I meant it," he said. "You can't focus on college and football with a baby."

"She was my mistake," I said. "I never loved her but I loved my daughter."

"Do you love Cameron?" He asked.

"No," I said. "I only got close because I wanted to take her innocence."

"Taught you well," he said and hit my face, he walked away and I clenched my jaw. I followed him and gritted my teeth.

***

Cameron's POV

He sent another blow to my jaw and I sucked in a sharp breath. 

"I wanna go," Jake said.

"You wanna hit her?" He asked. "That's my boy." He slapped Jake's shoulder and I moaned from the pain in my body.

"Please Jake, don't more pain," I said weakly, a hand touched my cheek and I recognised the touch. "Jake, it hurts."

"Good," he said, he reached behind me and untied me. I fell forward on to him, he undone my legs and picked me up. He dropped me and I groaned, he sent a blow to my stomach and I grunted. "Have you wondered how hard I can hit?" Before I knew it, I heard a hit but it was to me. Jake had hit his dad.

"Jake," he said.

"You don't like that hit?" He hissed and hit him again, I was weak from the pain as they started to fight. His dad came near me but Jake threw me into the wall. He punched him and his dad stayed still, Jake ran to me and picked me up. I hugged him tight and I heard sound that ringed my ears, then the sharp pain in my back came.

"Jake, my back hurts," I said and I fell weaker as I began to fall.

"Cameron," he said, I fell on the cold floor. "Cameron!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short message today! I love you guys and don't hate me for the cliffhanger!

Now you know who the little baby is? What should her name be? Will Cameron survive?

I'm watching Teen Wolf for research on my new werewolf book. I love how protective Scott is over Allison. I can't stand Jackson and Lydia is a stuck up bitch. I love Stiles! OMG, Derek is hot. Kate is a bitch, I wanna punch her in the face.

I'm done ranting, I've developed that when I'm only on Season 1 and episode 11. NO SPOILING!