Once Upon A Troll

to those of you who have not watched and keep updated with OUAT well I'm not discouraging you. Just ranting out meh feels.

//trying to keep it spoiler-less but nah. I will most likely spoils anyways. SO SPOILER ALERT. You have been warned.

---

Once upon a fucking time, in the age of boredom and where TV show contains 50 shades of ero gray, enter Once upon a time, a TV show made came true that answered the prayers of all Disney fans.

And of course non Disney fans, who happens to like fairy tales. //saidbyachicknamedXeles

The show was one decent, amazing, well crafted show, but no joke, you will die of too much troll with your shipping heart.

For people who says that Mashima of Fairy Tail is the biggest shipping troll, well apparently Once Upon A Time is even bigger of a troll.

Season one was that perfectly enchanting, your usual Disney combination that leaves you in awe, start of the ships, and of course, hate for the one and only evil queen, Regina //cantstandheroops

Season two. Troubles arise, everything seems fine at first, it was just a simple continuation. No not a simple one. The troubles keep building up, enough to keep you attached or should I say hooked with the season, and the appearance of one of my favorite villain *cough* not going to spoil *cough*. You can see some couples getting cannon and ish and it was still fine by me.

Season three. Where tides turn to storm. Kidnap. Truth and dark secrets. Angst. Love. Undying love. One sided affection. The season that caught me off guard and managed to wet my eyes out. Wicked Witch *cough* my name inspiration *cough* . The old man yearning for immortality. Great villains, certainly the glory of all seasons of OUAT. And where everything should have ended, as in with happy notes and your happily ever after those fights.

BUT NO

BUT NO

New season arises.

And that is season 4. Regrets from spoilers incoming that made me dropped this and put this on hold and ish. Darkness. Betrayal. And certainly wannabe suicide squad. AND WORST OF ALL...

frozen.

JUST WHY?!

This is madness. PURE MADNESS. just when each happy ending was resolved and ish

we see season 4.

Season 5. YASSS DARKNESS. Wait no. I EXPECT MORE FROM SEASON 5 AFTER THAT HUGE LETDOWN. COME ON WHY YOU KILL MY BAE OF THE SHOW. NO. WHY YOU DARE ;-; FUUUU---

EVEN IF HE IS GONNA BE BACK FROM DEAD

THIS AIN'T NO WALKING DEAD

WE ARE NOT REVIVING PEOPLE LIKE HOW WE REVIVE ZOMBIES ERMEHGERD

Don't be the next supernatural

(will rant about SPN next time ;-; just let me sulk at my corner)

---

DON'T WATCH UP UNTIL SEASON 4. OR

DON'T GO SPOIL YOURSELF IN SEASON 4. AND 5. IT RUINS EVERY OF YOUR MARATHONING DESIRE.

//sorry for caps but i just had to

bye cheeses

//pissedrn