What about Supernatural?

Seriously I can't even come up with a decent title for a rant book //shamelessnotshameful

*DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY FORM OF SPOILER OR BEEN UPDATE. U have been warned*

I am so in the mood to make satires and indirect critic just like what I did last time. Prepare yourself villains.
---

Have you ever wonder if chain mail is true? That one ABCDE where you saw some old granny died in the sewer and haunt an innocent child's life like a pedobear would? Well...

That's all about supernatural. It was about two seemingly odd brother with an odd enough past (don't ask me why its odd). They were born with much family complexity and stuffs like it.

Casting those shuzzning aside, we all see that they were trying to investigate the origin of the chainmail about how a certain woman died in the river and come to haunt people's life.

Sounds interesting right? Be convinced or not convinced.

Afterwards, we saw them FORGETTING the main case (or is the first one solved idk) and shifting to another case. It went on and on for exactly 3 FUXKING season.

Still not convinced?

Well in season 4 or 5 (I forgot which), They began introducing us about Archangels, Demons, and Angels.

I don't have a problem with that.

The thing is : WHAT is the relationship of archangels, demons, and angels with chain mails?

Now you're asking : HOW the heck are they even related?

Well. Mate. That was my question this whole time.

10 seasons AND NO ANSWER of where chain mails come from, nor do we have an answer whether it was the three race's doing or Nah.

If you say Once Upon A Time is shit

Well

Supernatural is more

It brings you to some kind of thrill, in hope to know where TF is the chain mail origins and ish but NOPE.

Doesn't even lead us anywhere.

Don't waste. Your. Time. For. This. Madness.

You have been warned.