school shiz

Literally there is this 1 teacher that be like : ugh fuck I forgot to tell the students they're gonna have some test ah I am such a fool. I shall make an announcement at midnight and send it to the class email for test.

Literally.

Like I don't fucking know anymore JFC.

Fight me, bitch. Hate me all you want for ranting, you don't even know that I ranted about you.

I was enjoying my time, rerolling and ish, suddenly.

WTF.

She didn't tell us we are GONNA GO FOR A TEST LAST TO THE FUCKING WEEK.

Next time, fairy drag mother should just record our test and bless our brain ugh I hate economics tho.

But seriously who wants to fucking get a screaming Jesus called mom who fucks the hell out of you just to study? I swear this other bitch should die. Like no matter what. She goes screaming to the innocent me which is like idfk anymore.

I think I'm gonna study till midnight, and skip school tomorrow.

Don't blame me. I never came to economics class, and suddenly, the teacher announces test. Usually, she confirms it or writes in our class schedule signing for a test.

But no.

Pop test is worst than pop quiz, bitch darling. No one's brain has that big of a capashitty for a useless stuff.

Not to mention no notes, books is in the locker, and my only fairy that could save my ass is my classmate and a friend.

If she doesn't response, I'll really sleep at midnight NO MATTER WHAT. I'll make up excuse, rebel, and be a bitch.

I have a flu so I hope I get feverish tomorrow and I can skip economics bcz IDGAF bitches.

Achievement : I shouted back at my mom with hoarse throat jfc its painful but its worth it. I hate my mom. No matter whatever.