Chapter 9: Xiaoling's Day After Her Great Fall

What had happen in the last chapter…

Xiaoling saw a huge building and went in with her ‘guides’ following behind. “Welcome.” Two girls said formally but still greeting with (to Xiaoling’s view fake) smiles. So fake. Forcing it is the word….. Xiaoling thought. Then she continued to walk until she fell over and her face hit the ground. She screamed as she fell so basically everyone saw her fall. “OWW! OW! OW!  OWWWWWW! OW!” Xiaoling shouted. Tears were starting to fall out, but of course she wouldn’t cry because she didn’t want anyone to see her cry. Stay strong. Ow ow!  Xiaoling was still on the floor, lifeless. The whole building was quiet waiting for Xiaoling to spring to life. To come back to earth. If she was even gone……

------

Xiaoling’s POV

I was walking through the doors that I thought I’d never would ever come back to, the ones full of childhood dreams. The one I had to abandon. The one I had to leave and forget. But I’m here again with new friends and guides. I was walking through the door then two people came and said, “WELCOME…. (and have a bad day… shoosh james)” they said. I think they were faking their smiles. Scary….. But suddenly I felt like I was falling well actually I think I slip a foot and step. Shit. “AHHH!”I screamed. Oh no, I’m falling! Then suddenly I hit blackness. I said nothing……. Black….. After not long hitting into black darkness I realise I fell.  Pain started through me then it started to creep slowly to my head. I felt like I’ve been drowned and then floating to…..my death. Tears were running, urging to come out….but….I held it.  I told myself not to cry, especially in front of everyone, a whole lot of everyone…… I wanted to run away from here but I couldn’t. My body ached. It wouldn’t move. Then it hit me like a bullet shot through you but worse. That’s when I shouted even more, in pain…. “OWW! OW! OW!  OWWWWWW! OW!” But inside my head was stop, please. Don’t shout. I want to go, far…… I’m too…….pain….seeping through me…. I cried inside my head but kept shouting until I really fell into darkness. I could still feel myself breathing but just barely…. I think so.

Third Person

Ash, Brock, Dawn and Pikachu walked behind Xiaoling as they entered two girls welcomed us. They smiled but suddenly they heard a scream in front of them. They turned from the two girls and saw Xiaoling hit the ground screaming. They stood stiff onto the ground, unmoving as they watch her. They watched her scream in pain. Then they watch her lifeless body. Saying nothing they slowly approached Xiaoling’s body. Tears were streaming from Xiaoling’s eyes but she wasn’t awake, her tears just rolled out. They were stunned, the image of Xiaoling falling rolled over and over again in their minds, like a broken record. “Pi-ka-pi……” Pikachu whispered. Pikachu walked towards Xiaoling and shouted, “PIK-A-PI!!”

“Pikachu, that’s mean. But……We should take her somewhere.” Ash replied to Pikachu.

The accountant at the register came over to them and got people to a room they could get for free since they felt sorry for Xiaoling. A couple of people felt sorry but couldn’t do much but call for a doctor.

                        -Time skip!!!-

“She should be fine. She just had fallen hard onto the floor and landed at some of her pressure points and her head.” The Doctor said.

“Thanks Doctor Rue. We really appreciate the help but we need to get going soon, we’ll leave her here while we go.” Ash replied.

“I don’t think that would be a problem but I think you should write a note to tell her where you are.”

Doctor Rue left the room with Dawn and Ash inside. “Ash I think we should get going.”

“Okay Dawn.”