Chapter 14: Not Them Again! Huh? AHH! A Little Help Won't Hurt!

Ahem, ahem. Narrator talking – Previously back on ‘Nothing more than a Pokémon adventure’ Xiaoling, her guides; Ash, Dawn and Brock, had decided to chill out or took a break and went to ‘Poké Latte Café’ for a treat. On the way they remembered they don’t have money. The boss of the café had turned out to be an old friend of Xiaoling! He offered a room for them to stay for the day AND free food!

But they had eaten so much they were tired and stuffed and decided to take a nap or should we say SLEEP!! What day will they have in front of them??

What will arrive for them?

Find out more on this Chapter of: Nothing More Than a Pokémon Adventure

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our adventurers have been sleeping and their time has passed after a day of eating and sleeping.

       -Next day-

The sun was rising and the sun stood high in the sky. The moon was moving on to its next duty. Clouds was appearing. It was going to be another bright day.

DING!!!!! DING!!!!!!

Xiaoling’s alarm clock went off.

RING!!! RING!!!!

Ash’s alarm went off.

LALALA! LALALA! WAKE UP!! LALALA! ~

Dawn’s alarm went off.

BRING! BRING!

Brock’s alarm went off.

DING! RING! DING! LALALA! WAKE UP! DING! BRING! BRING! RING! LALALA! WAKE UP! DING!

Their alarm clocks rang altogether making a racqueting sound waking them up. “ARH! SHUT UP!!!” Xiaoling said slamming her hand on the alarm clock stopping it to ring. DIN-! Xiaoling’s alarm stopped.

“UHHH!! Huh? What time? Pikachu!!” Ash shouted and got up to stop his alarm clock.  RIN-! Ash’s has stopped.

LALALA! “AHH! Nice sleep!” Dawn sat up from her bed and stopped her alarm clock. WAKE U-! “Ahh, no more sound."

“HUH? Come on, time to get up!” Brock said stretching his arms and yawning. BRI-! Brock’s stopped.

All four opened their door AT the same time and came out. “Morning!” Dawn said.

“Morning all. Morning Pikachu….” Ash said.

“Mmmmm. Hungry. Huh? Oh, *yawning* morning!” Xiaoling said walking to a chair and stretching her arms.

“….*Yawn* Morning Ash, Dawn, Pikachu….Xiaoling” Brock muttered. Then suddenly he shouted, “GUYS!!! Let’s get ready. I’ll make hot cakes (a.k.a pancakes)!”

“Or we can order them.” Ash said. “Pika, pika.” Pikachu said.

“Great! I want first pancakes!” Xiaoling said and ran to her room to get change. (she choose the master bedroom one. so she has bathroom. Dawn’s also borrowing it too. Guys have the other. :) )

“Dawn please wait I’m using the bathroom soon.” Xiaoling shouted. “Sure.” Dawn muttered.

“HUH? She has a bathroom?” Ash and Brock said.