Chapter 15: Plan Set. LET'S GO!

So here we are with the next chapter. Please enjoy and comment! :) :D AND DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO! Heres the Chapter 15 youve been waiting for :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“AHH! Hmm, was that a good idea to do that to them? I mean, we’ve never seen each other for years and there is a big GAP *hands in air and shaking them* between all of us especially me since I was young.” Xiaoling shouted. “But I guess……urhhh I can’t decide if that was a great move.” Xiaoling muttered pulling her hair in frustration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Nothing Than a Pokémon Adventure,

Xiaoling had experienced many things back on ‘Chapter 14:  Not Them Again! Huh? AHH! A Little Help Won’t Hurt!’ She had finally experienced waking on a prefect day after the tough days she has experienced. Then on that perfect day to keep going, Team Rocket appears and grabs her! Not only that she experience a burn from a Chimchar from another trainer named Tonikey. So from then a lady comes to help with the burn and called herself Kora DAI!! They finally realise who they were! They were siblings of each other. Xiaoling had rejected them, and…..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahh, Xiaoling. I thought you’d never accept……” Ash said.

“Why?” Dawn asked.

“Huh?” Xiaoling turned around and saw them with questioning gazes. “I’m pretty sure you have a answer yourself, Dawn.”

Dawn nodded. “But why? Why did you’d have to think about it? I’d probably run to them and say YES!”

“Well, my life has always been different and changing all the time. Missing people, forgetting some and running away from everything. I guess it was hard to choose, between past, present and well future.”

“Nicely said, Xiaoling. Everyone has a different kind of journey as a kid so….” Brock said.

“So obviously I would’ve said that at first. How else would I say it? ‘Sure but….’ It would be odd; as you’d clearly know that I had a difficult time and say NO!”

Brock nodded, “So that’s why you’d said no.” Xiaoling nodded at Brock’s statement.

                -Previously that Afternoon-

Xiaoling’s POV

Hmmm. Why does she has the same name as me. Dai. Why? Whatever I’ll just give her my arm to take care of. My arm was burning in pain. Ahh, oh well at least my arm aren’t roasted off. Eww. *shudders* Yuck, imagine that, anyone crazy would think about it. Huh? This hurts but people will think I’m stupid not to say a simple ‘thanks!’ Sheesh. Mehh. Huh? This is painful, sure it helps with healing but it freaking HURTS! What kind of stuff is this, there’s some dumb liquid stuff, then some kind of cream and some kind of crazy stuff.

“There done!” Kora said to me, smiling! Seems like it’s the right time to say ‘thanks.’

“Thanks. [I’m in pai, pain you hear me! Pain! I’m in AG-GO-NY!!] =_____=’ But it still hurts.” I said bluntly to her.

“Don’t worry it will heal soon.” She said. Yeah sure I know! Sheesh.

“I don’t care if it will heal soon, I just don’t want it to hurt.” I mumbled to her. I saw her face and she looked hurt. Damn! She must’ve heard me. Huh? She looks like she’s trying not to noyice what I’d said to her. She’s acting like nothing had happen but her body language is showing everything! Duh! Huh? I looked around and saw that same trainer who save me and burnt me at the same time. He was running towards me, probably saying sorry. Get ready to say it’s okay! Sigh. I think he called himself Tonikey? Maybe. Why? Why does these names sound so familiar? Hmmm. I swear, I’ve heard these before. Here he comes.