Chapter 13: Hi Ash! This Is Time For A Break!

Xiaoling’s POV

I’ve been riding for a while until I saw a big gate with ‘Beach Rose Town’ printed on it. “Hmmhp. Well that sign is impossible to see. I wonder where I am. Oh let’s see, Beach Rose Town? Oh geez. You’re right!” I muttered and entered the town still riding on my new bike. Then I got off as more and more people appeared on the streets. I continued walking until I saw an unmissable Pokémon and trio. It’s my guides! “Ash! Dawn! Brock! PIK-A-CHU!!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. I started running across to them while rolling my bike beside me. I kept shouting their names and waving my arms. Then I reached them. “huff, huff. You guys sure do walk fast! *////-////* Sorry. Huff. Why don’t we sit somewhere?” I suggested. They nodded and we went over to a café that also served Pokémon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     -Poké Latte Café-

3rd Person POV       (WARNING!!: THIS PART HAS A LOT OF TALKING!)

“Ahhh! That’s better!” Xiaoling said stretching her arms. “Hi!”

“Umm. Where’ve you been?” Ash asked.

“Nowhere in particular! Just some place I’ve been. “ Xiaoling answered smiling.

“Okay…”

“You seem really tired.” Brock stated.

“Huh? Is that so? Guess I’m really tired from riding the bike here! Let’s have something to eat!” Xiaoling responded.

Xiaoling waved her hand to get something. A lady in the café’s clothes came to their table. She had bangs clipped to the side and a pony tail that was held up by a red bow. She smiled and asked, “Welcome! ^-^ Would you like something?”

“Sure! I want choc and strawberry ice-cream! Also lemonade! Umm any suggestions?” Xiaoling started.

“Umm….. I say you should try the crêpes.” She answered. “Any more?”

“Yes! I want Fanta and jelly! Also mint ice cream! NO coffee ice cream! No both!” Dawn shouted!

“Uhh? How will we paid for this?” Ash asked. His sweat dropped.

“Oh yeah!” Xiaoling said and sigh. Her, Dawn’s, Ash’s and Brocks’s sweat dropped. “Sorry!”

“No worries. We are always happy for our customers to stay and sit!” She said, then a man appeared. He looked very much someone important. “He look’s tough!” Xiaoling whispered. Dawn, Ash and Brock nodded.

“Hmm? By any chance your name is Xiaoling?” He asked looking at Xiaoling.

Xiaoling gulped and nodded. “Ye-ye-yes…..”

He looked and nodded then rubbed his chin. “Hmmm. Are you really her?” Xiaoling nodded. He smiled and hugged Xiaoling. “Ahh! Long-time no see! Xiaoling, you skirwt!” He shouted.

Xiaoling blinked her eyes and opened it again. “*cough* Ah hem. As since I don’t know you I much oblige but…. NO ONE CALLS ME A SKIRWT! GOT IT!” Xiaoling shouted in rage.

“I never knew she could yell like that.” Ash stated.

“You will never know the key to a girl’s inner self.” Brock said. Ash shrugged.

“Come on! I had played with you since you we’re little until the time you left!”

“Grr. Yeah, well what does that matter and what do you know!”

“Uhh, you left angry and cried and went on a hunger strike until you got sick.” He answered.

“Grrr! *cough* Well no one knows that ‘cept me and my friends and siblings!”