Chapter 5- Special Treatment

"Hi, my name is Bailey Lawson. Do you know where I'm seated?" Bailey asks one of the people who looks important.

"Oh yes, here right this way." The man directs her to a row of seats right above the dugout.

There were other women and children seated in the seats, probably the other wives of the players. There was an empty seat in between a little boy and a gorgeous blonde girl.

Bailey awkwardly squeezed through the aisle to get to her seat.

She sat down and settled into her seat.

"Hi, can I ask who you are?" The blonde bombshell asked, "I'm sorry if that sounded rude. I've just never seen you here before."

"No, no, it's fine! I'm Bailey. I'm here for Corey."

"Nice to meet to Bailey, I'm Kourtney, Turner's girlfriend." They shook hands. "Seager's girlfriend?"

"No... We're just hanging out while I'm here in LA. We actually just met yesterday. But I'll be moving here in a few weeks for college."

"Wow, lucky you. Do you know how many girls would kill to be you? Corey's the new heart throb of the team."

"Yeah, I'm a sucker for a hot guy wearing Dodger blue. But I don't really expect anything more than friends from him. He must meet tons of new girls everyday."

"Well, you are actually the first girl that he's had here at a game. Not trying to be a little nosey," she came closer and spoke quieter, "he hasn't had a girlfriend since his last relationship two years ago. I guess he's been focusing on his career, so I think that your special for him."

That shocked Bailey. Never did she ever think that she had a chance with a baseball player, let alone a Dodger player.

"He's a great guy that make me laugh and really understands me. I really like how he hasn't let the fame get to him too." Bailey stopped herself there because she could gush over him for hours, "we'll see how thing work out."

________________________________________

The game went on. Bailey and Kourtney got along very well and Kourtney introduced Bailey to some of the other ladies. Some of them were really sweet, but others were a little stuck up.

6 innings in and Bailey already knew all team drama and the do's and don'ts when it came to dating a player.

Either hit a home run, causing the Dodgers to win and sweep the Giants in the three game series.

_______________________________________

After the game, Kourtney and Bailey hung out on the field while waiting for the guys to freshen up.

"It sucks that today's your last day here," Kourtney said, frowning.

"I know.... It was so great meeting you!"

"You too! I hope everything works out between you two so we can see eachother soon!"

"Hopefully.... I'll keep in touch." Bailey says giving her one last hug.

They said goodbye and Bailey met up with Corey.
--

"So what do we do now?" Bailey asked when getting into the car.

"We can go to my place?" He says, starting the car.

"Sure, but can we please order some take out sushi?"

"It's like you're reading my mind, haha."

_______________________________________

"So this is my house." Corey said walking through the front door.

Corey's house was really nice. Although it wasn't a big and fancy mansion, it was a total bachelor pad. It had a small, but nice kitchen and a huge family room with a big flat screen tv.

"It's nice!"

"Thanks.... But it's boring with only me around, you know?

"Yeah, I totally get it." Bailey said, kicking off her shoes and sitting on a bar stool, "do you happen to have any comfy clothes I could change into?"