Part 14- Bad Memories

Bailey stands in the hallway, still facing Corey's parents. His mom staring into her soul with a stern look.

"So who exactly are you and what are you doing in his home?"

"I'm Corey's girlfriend. I've been living here for the past week before I move into my apartment." She said, getting ready for his mom to go off on her.

"Corey has a girlfriend and didn't tell us?" She looked over to her husband. "I am so sorry for being rude honey!" Her expression completely changed and she gleamed with happiness. "Corey has been stuck on his ex girlfriend and was near depression. I'm so glad to see that he is happy again!"

Bailey was happy to hear those words except for the ex girlfriend part. Could he still be in love with her? Is that why he's been rushing everything?

"I'm sorry that we had to meet like this. I would've loved if Corey introduced us over lunch or something." Jody says approaching Bailey. She puts her hands on Bailey's shoulder, "you seem like a very lovely girl Bailey."

"Thank you." She smiled back as his parents roll their suitcases into the house and settled in.

Bailey went into the living room and cleaned up a bit, embarrassed at the mess that she had.

To get away from the awkwardness, she decided to take a quick shower, hoping that Corey we be home when she got out.

After 25 minutes she got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body and combed her hair.

She opened the door that connected the bathroom and her room to discover Corey laying on his back on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Bailey asked startled. She clenched onto the top of the towel.

Corey smiled with a small laugh, "I came in to see if you were out yet, then I kind of got distracted on Instagram."

Bailey opened some drawers for clothes, "where are your parents?"

"Oh yeah, about that..." he sat up. "I'm so sorry about them showing up unexpectedly. I didn't think they would come until a few more weeks."

"No it's fine. They are really sweet."

"And embarrassing. Very, very embarrassing. They are actually waiting for us at their favorite restaurant in Hollywood."

"I'll get dressed really fast." Bailey said rushing to the dresser to get out an outfit.

"I mean, there's no rush..." He said flirtatiously.

"Corey Drew! Get out!" Bailey playfully pushes him out the room.

"Corey Drew? How much did my mom tell you?"

Bailey shuts the door and begins rummaging through the closet of clothes.

She manages to find a cute white romper with some brown wedges, aiming for a boho look.

"I'm ready!" She says walking to the front door, where Corey is waiting.

"You look...." Corey says once he takes a glance at Bailey, "stunning."