Chapter 6- Netflix and Chill?

Corey and Bailey sat on the long, grey couch, eating their sushi.

Bailey wore one of his t-shirts which went all the way to her mid thigh. He wore simple basketball shorts and tee.

"What do you feel like watching?" He asked, scrolling through Netflix.

"Whatever you want. I like anything!"

"How about a classic horror movie, Halloween?"

"Aw, that's cute." Bailey said sarcastically, "if you're a baby."

"Okay then, what would you suggest?"

"Something new, like The Conjuring."

"Fine, but I decide next time!"

"Next time?" Bailey asks, flirting.

"Yeah, I mean, I'd love to see you again." He said nervously.

"Feeling's mutual" Bailey replied with a smile.

They continued to eat their food and watch the movie.

______________________________________

After the movie, they went into the kitchen for a snack.

"Let's listen to music." Corey said, turning on the music.

The song 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber began playing.

"I love this song!" Bailey said before she began to sing along.

Corey grabbed Bailey's arm and spun her into his own. They danced along surprisingly well.

They danced to a few more songs before plopping back onto the couch.

"That was fun!" Bailey said out of breath.

"Yeah, dancing is actually one of my many hidden talents"

"Well I can't argue that. What are your other talents?"

"I'm a pretty good swimmer." He said leaning in closer, "I'm also good at this-"

His lips met Bailey's. They kissed slowly at first, savoring the moment. What started off as a sweet, passionate kiss, led to steamy makeout sesh.

It was perfect.

______________________________________

Bailey's POV

I woke up really dazed and confused, laying on the couch with another person laying beside me.

Where am I? This isn't the hotel....... I glanced at my phone to see that it was 9:34 a.m.

HOLY SHIT. I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AT NINE.

I instantly sat up and began to panic.

"Goodmorning beautiful," Corey's raspy morning voice asked, "how'd you sleep?"

"I have to leave!" I say, hurrying to get dressed.

"What? Why?" He sat up.

"I was supposed to leave thirty minutes ago! I hope they didn't leave without me!" I pulled out my phone and dialed Alexis.

"Please don't tell me you guys left without me?" Bailey said, voice full of panic.

"We're mean, but we're not that mean! We're eating breakfast at a cute lil' diner, so I suggest that you hurry and meet us before we leave!"

"Text me the address, bye!" I said hanging up and heading towards the door, only to be followed by Corey.

"Bailey! What are you doing?"

"Thank you for the amazing weekend! I had an unforgettable time!" I said, not wanting to leave, "but I have to go."

I unlocked the front door and walked onto the drive way.

"Why are you leaving like this? What about us?"

"Corey, I really like you, but I really need to focus on college, and you need to focus on your career." All I wanted was to be with him, but I wasn't ready for the fame and glory of it all.

"We can make this work!" Corey didn't want to give up.

"You have my number." I said as the Uber pulled up, "goodluck on everything."

"Bailey! Please don't go!" Corey fought, but it was too late. I got into the car and drove away.

Everything happened so fast. I'm only 18, I'm not ready for a relationship with a MLB player. The feeling was unbearable , but I knew it was the best for the both of us.

____________________________________

Please like and comment!

Xoxox