Part 18- Girl's Day

The wake up call rings, waking Corey and Bailey up. He sits up and stretches while Bailey groans.

"It's so early.." She says burying her face into the pillow.

"Rise and shine" he says pulling her into his arms.

"Ugh it's barely 5:30! How can they make you wake up this early!"

"Well since it's a day game, we have to start the day early. It sucks but I've gotten used to it."

"I don't think I can ever get used to it." a yawn escaped her mouth.

Corey chuckled, pinching her cheeks, "you're cute."

"Ew stop! I look horrible in the mornings." She put her hands over her face.

"I don't think you can ever look ugly." he says planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Let's go downstairs for breakfast."

He gets out of bed and puts a shirt and Nike Slides on while Bailey throws her hair into a bun and wears a PINK shirt with tights.

Together they walk into the quiet hallways, down to the lobby. The voices of people come from one of the hotel's conferences room and the pair entered.

A large table with different food was laid out and some players, along with their families, sat at different tables that filled the room.

Everyone seemed to be up and energetic while Bailey was groggy, barely able to keep her eyes open.

"Let's get you some coffee." Corey says patting her on the back.

Together they grabbed plates and served themselves eggs, bacon, and other breakfast foods.

Once finished, Joc and Kelsey motioned for them to join their table.

"Hey guys what's up?" Joc takes a bight of a potato.

"Good morning." Kelsey smiles when Bailey takes a seat next to her.

"Are you ready for today's game?" Joc asks.

"Hell yeah. I got my little boost of motivation right here." Corey replies wrapping his arm around Bailey.

Kelsey smiles and says "awww".

The boys started their own conversation so the girls turned to eachother.

"We should totally check out some places before the game." Kelsey tells her.

"Definitely! I have never been outside of California, so I'm dying to see the city."

"Okay cool! I'll see if anyone else wants to join, then we can leave after the boys."

Corey and Bailey finished their food and returned to the hotel room. Corey quickly changed into his favorite Nike shirt and jeans.

"Babe, I love you and all, but I don't think I'm ready to date a soccer dad." Bailey says, chuckling at Corey's outfit.

"What? I thought this was sporty and casual." he smiles, looking down at his clothes.

"Yeah, for a soccer dad. But it's fine, you can pull off any look." she smiles and taps his nose, grabbing her purse. "I'll see you later."

"Have fun! And be safe." Corey says as Bailey leaves the room.

______________________________________

Bailey finds the Uber that the girl's are waiting in and hops in. Kourtney, Suzanna, Kelsey, and Mariana greet her.

"Hey ladies!" She says giving them hugs as she sits in a seat.