Nightmares

*Washington Pov*
It's been a month since I noticed Tucker been acting differently which is making me worry. I asked Caboose if anything is wrong with Tucker but he keeps saying no or runs off causing me to suspect something is up. I was with Tucker trying to fix the tower when Tucker started to mumble stuff under his breath.
"Hey Tucker have you been sleeping lately" I asked and noticed he tense up
"Yeah, why you ask Wash" he asked nervously a little
"No reason" I said and continue working on the tower "wait there is a reason, you been acting strange"
"What do you mean" he asked "I'm perfectly fine"
"are you sure?" I asked unsure
"I'm sure now I got go help Caboose" he said and ran off
'I'm going to find out Tucker' I thought and followed him

*Tucker Pov*
I doze off as Caboose continue to talk about his new friend name Freckles. I didn't notice Wash come up from me or Caboose saying my name. I close my eyes then I heard Wash tell our my name causing me to wake up then I notice I was on the ground.
"Tucker tell me what's wrong" he said now next to me on his knees
"Everything is fine I'm just tired" I said getting up and went to my room
I could hear Wash ask Caboose if anything is wrong but he said no. I threw myself on my bed and went to sleep not realizing I was taking off my clothes.
*Night Time*
I continue to run as fast as I could reaching out toward him but I was too late. Bam....bam...bam...
I woke up sweating and panting then I notice Caboose next to me hugging me down. I pushed him a little telling him to let go which he did.
"Tucker we got to tell Agent Washingtub" he said "it's getting worse"
"I'm fine Caboose it was nothing" I said
"It's not fine.....you were screaming" he said looking down "you were screaming Church name"
I looked at him and saw he wasn't lying and that he was worry. I Ruffled his hair and told him to go to sleep.
"Hey Tucker can you um...sing me a song" he asked nervously "please so I can go to sleep"
I was surprised that he wanted me to sing but yet again I knew why. He was scared for me, he was worry and he was sad.
"What song?" I asked

*Washington Pov*
I stood in front of Tucker and Caboose room after I heard Tucker screaming Church name really loud. I shot up from my bed and ran to the room only to be stopped by Tucker and Caboose conversation. I was now really worry for Tucker. He never been the type to have nightmare or to keep secrets like that.
"The only you always sing for Junior and I back at blood gulch" Caboose said
'Who's junior' I thought confuse
"Fine" Tucker said and I could hear beds shift then I heard someone singing
I soon fell in love with the voice not realizing I was falling asleep leaning against the wall next to the door. I couldn't believe Tucker knew how to sing so well and with that last thought I soon fell asleep.

*Tucker Pov*
I stop singing then I look at Caboose who was sound asleep so I got up and got into my armor. I open the door carefully then walked out and closed the door carefully. I notice Wash was there sleeping next to the door which made me frown.
"You heard me didn't you?" I whispered and picked him up
I waked to his room carrying him when I realize how was I going to open the door. I did my best to open it without him waking up which I did succeed. I put him in bed then covered him up when I notice his face showed fear. I half pet him when his face turned back to normal which made me smirk. He liked it when someone plays with his hair apparently. I sat down and played with his hair until I thought it was safe to stop. I got up then left his room closing the door carefully so he won't wake up. I went outside and did my usual routine when I wake up. Wake up from a nightmare, convince Caboose not to tell, get dress, go outside, do 10 to 20 laps and do 100 to 120 squats. I did my laps first when I notice the sun was rising so I knew I would do half of what I usually do. Washington always thought I was a lazy person before he didn't know about my nightmare but even after he doesn't know I do this. I did 10 laps and 100 squats so I went back inside to notice Wash door was opening so I opened my door then dove into my bed but made sure I closed the door. I pretended to sleep but soon it went to pretend to real.

*Caboose Pov*
I wake up to hear Tucker come in but when I open my eyes I saw him diving into his bed and pretend to sleep. I heard footsteps so I knew why so I did the same.
"Hey Caboose" I heard Agent Washingtub whisper to me
"Yes Agent Washingtub" I said sleepy since I just woke up
"Come here I want to talk to you for a minute" he said so I got up and changed into my armor then left the room quietly knowing Tucker is now sleeping
I look at Agent Washingtub and always wondered how he looked. It's rare to see him without his helmet or armor same with Tucker ever since his first Nightmare.
"How long" Agent Washingtub said
"How long what" I said like I didn't know but I did
"How long has he had nightmares" he said and I tensed up
"How did you-" I started to say but was cut off
"I heard him last night" he said "please tell me I'm very worried for him"
"A month ago" I said and I could tell inside his helmet his eyes widened
"A month" he choked out when I noticed something. He was crying but not from anger or frustration but for Tucker
"He said it wouldn't happen again so I believe him but everyday it got worst and worst" I said "but tonight I was scared"
"Why?" He asked
"I was scared Tucker wasn't going to be okay" I said
"Caboose I promise you I'm going to help Tucker" he said and with that said Tucker started to scream which was a surprise cause he doesn't have nightmares afterward which meant it got worst
Wash and I ran to the room and opened it to see Tucker screaming Church name and sweating and panting like if he is running a marathon. Wash went up to him and shook him so he'll wake up but nothing so he tried shouting Tucker name to see if that I'll work but it didn't.
"Caboose he's not waking up" he said and I drop to my knees very scared when I remember what Tucker told me to do if he didn't wake up
"Umm he told me if he doesn't wake up from his nightmare to ummm" I said but couldn't say the last thing
"Umm what" Wash said desperately
"Dump extremely cold water or keep shaking him like if there is now tomorrow" I said
I look at Wash who was shaking Tucker very hard and harshly but nothing so he ran off to go get the water. I look at Tucker and hold him down so he won't hurt himself. He was crying and crying Church name out when it shift to Wash them mine. I soon realize that he won't wake up without being scared.

*Tucker Pov*
I woke up then I felt I was wet and cold for some reason. I touch my head to feel my helmet was gone and that my hair was wet. I look at Caboose then at the person holding a bucket. I froze and backed away a little then I hugged my legs to my chest and hold my head in my hands. I was scared to go back to sleep ever, I was scared to see those nightmares and I was scared to see them hurt.
"Tucker" Wash said and touch my shoulder causing me to flinch a little to hard
That made him retreat his hand then he left them room with Caboose. I started to cry then I found myself falling asleep. I didn't want to sleep but I had no choice so gave up and went to sleep scared.

*Washington Pov*
"Caboose you stay here and watch Tucker" I said "I got a Radio Tower to fix"
I went over to the Reds to see if they could help me fix the tower. I told them all I knew about Tucker nightmare when I notice a certain person looking suspicious. They agree to help me so we went over to the tower bringing there not intelligent robot along.
'I hope we can fix it in time' I thought