Wash Jealous?

{Suicidal Content well some for people who are effected by it and sorry for using the wrong Affect/Effect but I'm in a hurry and Merry Christmas eve and Merry Christmas}

*Tucker Pov*
I pointed my gun at the person standing in front of me when I noticed who it was. My eyes widen and I pulled the person into a hug.
"Wash I missed you so much" I whispered in to his ear as I hugged him closely
I heard him drop his gun then hug me back but tightly and protectively. I heard people approaching causing me to turn around to find Felix there standing. I got out of Wash grip and turn to Felix.
"Thank you so much" I said and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder
"Anything for my friend" he said
"Who is this" Wash asked separating Felix and I
"This is Felix" I responded
"Felix huh" he said "A Merc too I'm guessing"
"He helped me so much" I said "he deserves all the credit of your rescue"
"No, Tucker deserves it cause he was the one so eager to rescue you" Felix said
"Uh huh" Wash said
"Let's get out of here" I said

*Back at Rebels Base*
I told Wash everything that has happened during his capture but not everything. I haven't told him about the dreams well I lied to him about them. I told him that I didn't have them anymore but really I do. I didn't tell him about my suicidal idea plan cause I know he'll yell at me and of course I didn't tell him about Caboose. I noticed he noticed Caboose and I aren't close anymore but I couldn't tell him why. Now I was waiting in my room while Wash slept when I heard a knock.
"Come in" I said and the person open the door and came in then sat next to me
"I'm glad you found Wash" Felix said
"I'm glad he's alive" I said and I saw Felix frown since he had his helmet off
"Tucker" he said
"I know...we already talked about this" I said
"Good" he said "hey Tuck"
"What is it" I said looking at him when

*Caboose Pov*
I was so glad Wash was back but not because I missed him which I did but because I didn't want Felix around. I went to go check on Agent Washington to talk to him because I had a feeling Tucker didn't tell him about our distances. I opened the door to find him not there so I searched everywhere but Tucker's room. I opened the door to find...

*Grif Pov*
I woke up to shouting so I got up and walked out. I went toward the sound but bumped into Simmons.
"What's going on" he asked
"I don't know but I'm about to find out" I said

*Tucker Pov Flashback*
Reds and Blues were all gathered around a tree that Command had dropped off. They also dropped off gifts for us but extra gifts were put under the tree from everyone at Blood Gulch. I opened my gift to find a picture in a frame. I just stared at it then I look at the card attached to it. I smiled and put my gift back in the box then watch the others. I look over at Wash to see that he got a picture frame too with a picture. I got up then went to my room so I could stare at the picture as long as I want. I soon fell asleep from all the crying and memory. I dreamed of my kid and how much fun it would be to have one Christmas or holiday together. I woke up to find myself leaning against the wall then I look over to my bed to see a present. I got up and grabbed the present then opened it and my eyes widen. I started to cry and hug the present. I couldn't believe they would give me something like this. I heard my door open so I look up to see them all. Caboose tackled me into a hug so I hugged back.
"Thank you" I choked out
"Your welcome Tucker" Wash said
"You guys are the best" I said and looked at him wiping my tears away
He smiled and joined the hug so I hugged him too.
*End of Flashback*
I didn't want to lose my friends, my best friend, my boyfriend, my family but I did. I lost that hug, that kiss, that present they gave me. I still have it but the meaning of it was lost forever. I'm lost and my worst nightmare has came true. All I want is that this whole thing is a nightmare but it isn't. I really was an idiot and he told me right before he.

*Washington Pov*
I lost him. I just want to wake up. It was all a nightmare but it isn't. I was mad no angry at myself and all I want to do was beating him up but I wasn't his fault. All I want to do is sulk but same time hug him and say it's alright but it's too late he's gone. I was back in my room punching everything. I could hear them shouting when I heard it. The words that made me run back to find him gone and everyone there in shock. I look at Caboose to find him crying so I went up to him and hug him.
"Agent Washington is Tucker going to" I stop listening to Caboose. I didn't want to hear the word he wants to say. I didn't want to think that, all I want to think is Tucker safe and sound.
"Caboose he's going to be fine" Grif said "he's not that big of an idiot but I hope he's not that big of a psycho to do it"
I got up and looked at them then at the knocked out Felix "We are getting Tucker back"

{Sorry it's so short but it's Christmas and I have a YouTube video to upload that isn't finish. Forgive me for making this short and using Suicidal content. I'm putting a warning at the top. Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas}

Feelingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें