Betrayal

*Carolina Pov*
I was fighting with this pirate name Sharkface when he mention Tucker. I asked him how does he know Tucker and he gave me some bullshit. I couldn't believe what Sharkface the pirate I encounter was telling me. He chuckled and aimed his gun at me.
"It's true....Tucker and I are best friends" he said "if you kill me imagine how sad and angry he would feel"
"Stop lying it's not true" I growled
"He wouldn't hesitate to kill any of you anymore" he smiled
"What do you mean?" I asked lowering me gun down
"You'll see" he smirked

*Washington Pov*
I watch as the Pirates jump down and the one who looks different orders them to kill everyone. I dodge the bullets and looked around as they close off our escape routes.
"Damn it" I said under my breath and shot the Pirates
I look at the one with Aqua trims as he shot the Rebels and Federal soldiers down. I watch him join Locus at a cliff then he got down on his stomach and sniped.
"Sniper get down" I yelled out and duck so did Kimball
I watch as Locus order him to snipe Kimball so he did. I tackled her to the ground making him miss.

*Tucker Pov*
Locus and I turn our Invisibility cloak on and went to another cliff. We sniped from there when I saw Wash so I look at Locus who nodded. I shot wash in the head then I realize it was a trap.
"It's a trap" I said grabbing him and dodging the bullets
We retreated back when we saw Felix land. Felix got off the pelican and went over to us.
"Having fun cause it's no time for fun" he growled taking out the sword that didn't activate
"I'm guessing someone got their first?" I asked
"Damn right" he said angrily
"Then let's have fun" I said and he smirked

*Washington Pov*
I got up and saw smoke covering the whole land. I heard on my comm Palomo and Jensen saying fire then nothing.
"Hello Agent Washington" I heard someone say so Kimball and I look toward the direction it came from

Locus, Felix and the Aqua trim soldier appear from the smoke. saw the Aqua trim look at me and smirk. My eyes widen when I saw the smirk cause I knew who it belongs too. I watch them take their weapon out and aim it at us. A bunch of pirates appeared out of no where and aim at us. I couldn't kill them all right now cause in the process Kimball will get killed.
"Run" I shouted and grab Kimball hand ran for it while they shoot.
I kept running when I got shot in the leg making me fall. Kimball stop to help me but I told her to go find Red. I look back and shot some of the Pirates but there was too many of them.
"Wash" the Aqua Trim said "nice to you"
He took his helmet off reveal a familiar face making my eyes widen "T-Tucker" I stuttered surprised
He put his helmet back on and aim a gun at me "goodbye Agent Washington" he said but his gun was shot out of his hand
He look over where the bullet came from to find Carolina. I got up and punched him while Carolina went up against Locus and Felix. I was furious that Tucker would join them. He dodge my punches and kicks like nothing making me get distracted that I didn't notice Felix came up from behind me and kicked me on the back. I stumbled forward and received a punch in the face by Tucker.
"Tucker why" I asked sadly
"No one likes me....no one supports me only them" he said and kicked me in the stomach but I grabbed his leg and threw him at Felix who caught him
"Your okay Tuck?" Felix asked
"Yeah" Tucker nodded and ran toward me
I kept dodging his punches and kicks when he takes his sword out. I tried dodging his sword but got cut once or twice on the arm. I couldn't tell cause I was busy trying not to get killed. I ran into Felix who joined Tucker. I couldn't continue dodging so I let them hit me cause one I got tired and two they are winning. Tucker points a gun at me while Felix has a knife up to my neck.
"Tucker do it now" Felix said
I just waited for Tucker to pull the trigger but nothing. I kept waiting and waiting but no gun shot fired.
"What are you waiting for Tucker....DO IT NOW!" Felix shouted

*Tucker Pov Nightmare*
I was back at blood gulch but something was different. I walked inside blue base only to get pinned to the wall. I gasped as I kept something poking me so I down and blushes. I look up and saw it was Washington.
"Come on Tucker let's have some fun" he whispered into my ear making me shiver
"W-what do you mean?" I asked
"Don't play dumb" he growled picking him up from the neck and slamming me into the wall
"Stop it" I gasped for air and in pain "let me go"
"Why my Tucker...the fun is about to begin" he smirked

*next day*
I couldn't take anymore of this nightmare but I couldn't wake up. I decided that the only way to get free from this nightmare is by killing Wash. I got up and walked to the kitchen where wash is. I grabbed my gun and pointed at him but I couldn't pull the trigger. I loved him...I couldn't kill the one I love even if he broke my heart a bunch of times...I couldn't do it...I couldn't pull the trigger...that was my nightmare.
*end of nightmare*

I stood there trying to pull he trigger but I couldn't. I want to kill him for what he has done but I couldn't pull the god damn trigger. By then i was shaking in frustration and Felix could see that because he frowned when he saw my start shaking.
"We'll just capture him and you can kill him another time" Felix said but I was to frustrated I didn't hear him
"Wash....I'm really not sorry" I said and pulled the trigger
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Carolina screamed

*Grif Pov*
We got the location where the scream came from only to see my worst nightmare. My eyes widen and I fell to my knees. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. I felt like throwing up but at the same time I felt like crying. I choose the second one because I found myself crying and screaming.
"NO WHY" I cried and Simmons hugged me and I hugged back "why...."