You what?

*Grif Pov*
I sneak away and went over to the blue base to talk to Tucker. I saw him curled into a ball in a corner holding his head. I went up to him and say in front of him.
"Tucker it's me Grif" I said and he looks at me
"Grif I'm glad you here" he said
"Did you tell Wash?" I asked
"He only knows about the nightmares" he said
"You gotta tell him so he could help you" I said but he shook his head
"Tell me what" Wash said as he came in
"Umm" I said then got up and ran away

*Tucker Pov*
Buried my face more into my legs when I heard Wash. I heard him walk over to me then sit in front of me but the next thing he did surprised me. I was pulled into a hug and I could hear his heart beating fast.
"Tucker please tell me everything" he said and his voice is a little shaky
I couldn't bring myself to tell him because he'll just yell at me. I just sat there silent when Caboose came in which wasn't perfect timing.
"Agent Washington they fixed the radio tower" Caboose said and Wash got up quickly
"Tucker lets go" he said then grabbed me and dragged me to the tower
Everyone was already there waiting for Wash who quickly got up the radio tower and started to ask for help. All we got was static when Donut voice popped up. We were all very happy that we are going to get saved but I wasn't even paying attention until I felt the ground shake.
"Everyone meet Freckles" I heard Caboose say so I look up to see a big robot and everyone just stood there silently
My eyes grew wide then I back up from it and I was shaking. I felt someone grab me and pulled me inside so I look up to see Wash. He sat me down on the chair and looks at me.
"Tucker what's wrong?" He asked
"Wash...." I started to say but couldn't bring myself to tell him "I want to go home"
"We all do" he said
"No I mean I want to go home and leave everything behind even you" I said and I could tell he was hurt "pretend none of what happened the past years ever happened"
"Why Tucker" I asked him serious
"Ever since Church left and you took over it feels like he's haunting me for letting you" I said "but the past few days it went from betrayal to more betrayal"
"What exactly do you see" he asked
"I don't want to talk about it" I said
"Okay" he said and went outside with the others and started to yell at them
I went to my room and stayed there the whole day till night time.

*Washington Pov*
I woke up sweating and panting when I heard talking so I got up and about to open my door but stop when I heard someone open the door. I wait for it to close and the person to walk away or toward me. I heard the footsteps fade away so I open my door and follow after the person. I saw Tucker in his armor and I heard him crying.
"I'm so stupid for doing that" he said and took out his sword and stared at it "goodbye everyone or keep fighting"
My eyes widen knowing what he meant so I was about to call out to him but I didn't. He got up and put his sword away.
"No, Wash would want us to keep fighting so that's what I'm going to do" he said and started to run
I stayed up all night watching him run laps and do squats then I remember that he's a lazy ass. The past weeks he was just tired from not getting sleep but I want him to get sleep so I walked toward him and tap the top of his helmet. He froze then relax when he saw it was me.
"Hey Wash" he said shaking a little from fear
"It's just me" I said "so that's what you do when you have a nightmare"
"Yeah....you are really a screamer" he said smirking "bow chika bow wow"
I rolled my eyes and bop his head a little hard. He started to playfully whine about how much it hurt. I chuckled in my mind and hugs him him tightly.
"Tucker I umm" I started to say
"Love you" he said causing me to push him away and look at him
"How" I started to say
"Well" he said chuckling nervously

*Tucker Pov Flashback*
I was played with Wash hair as he slept wonder what he is dreaming about. It's been a while since I started to visit Wash when ever I'm too tired to do my exercise. I started to develop feelings for Wash ever since I found out about his little secret. I couldn't stop playing with his hair nor keep my eyes off his sleeping face. I never knew he was a blonde or has scars on his face or that his face is so soft and fragile when sleeping. He looked rather tried then anyone supposed to be so I decided when ever I have time I'll come by and play with his hair so he can sleep.
'Why are you so cute' I thought as I run my fingers threw his hair

*End of FlashBack*
"You Stalk Me?!" Wash said surprised
"Didn't you know?" I said confuse
"No?! Why did you think I knew?!" He shouted
".....you don't remember do you?" I asked sadly
"No....tell me" he said
"You woke up then kiss me so we umm" I said looking away
"IM NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE" he shouted extremely confuse which was hilarious
"I'm kidding" I said laughing "you just woke up and said I love you Tucker then went back to sleep"
Tucker I swear your the one digging my grave" he said
"How deep do you want it?" I asked while smirking "bow-"
"200 Laps" he said
"Your mean" I whined and he just chuckled
"Nope I'm not mean I'm just a person who's very tough" he said
"Stab" I said stabbing him with a stick but playfully and went to my room followed my Wash who is going to his
"Night Tucker" he said
"Night Wash" I said and went inside my room then close the door softly