Tour

I was extremely lucky to have met my favorite member of 5sos and have the opportunity to be his girlfriend after 10 months. We have been together for almost a year.

Cal : Babe i'm coming over, be there in 5. I love youu :)) xx

I smiled as i read his text.

Me : I love you too Cal :) Drive safe xx

I went on social media and scrolled through my feed. I wasn't famous but the boys mentioned me in a few interviews.

I excitedly stood up as i heard the doorbell. I pulled the door open, letting Calum bring me into a tight hug.

"Y/N , i missed you." He mumbled against my forehead. "You saw me 2 days ago." I said. He chuckles, "That's 48 hours without your hugs and kisses." He pouts, stroking my cheek. I smiled and pressed my lips against his. "Uhh do you have any food? I'm kind of starving." He says, nervously. I nodded and pulled him into the kitchen. Giving him servings of the food.

After we ate, Calum got unusually quiet.

"Babe. I have to tell you something." He said.
My eyes widened.
"I think we need to break up."
As he said that, my heart shattered into a million pieces. "Calum. Don't joke around." I said, nervously laughing. "I'm not.. Listen. The boys and I are going on tour and i don't want to have to make you wait for me. I love you." He said, looking at me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. "No you don't." I said. "If you did you'd be willing to fight through the distance."

"Get out of my house." I choked.
"B-Bab-" "Didn't you say that we need to break up? So get out!" I yelled, throwing a plate across the room, letting it hit a wall.

He walked towards me, trying to give me a hug, i pushed him away wanting it to be rough but obviously he was stronger than me.

"I'll let you cool down. We're going on tour in 2 weeks." He said, giving me a sad smile before he walked out of the house.

My back slid down the wall, letting me drown in misery.

Soon, the waterworks started and i felt as if i got stabbed. This is what i get for letting myself fall in love.

Cal : I'm sorry. I love you xx

I went to my room and crawled into bed.
Hugging the bear that he gave me for Valentines Day.

--------------------

Hope you liked this imagine, would you like a PART 2? Comment below :)
I'll try to update this regularly.

xx