Nightmares & Fights

You immediately shot up, sweating profusely.
You hugged blanket, wanting comfort.
"What a great day for my nightmares." You said, letting out a light chuckle. Shutting your eyes, you let yourself try to get back to sleep.

But after a minute, a pair of arms lifted you up from the couch. "I know you're awake." Calum's raspy morning voice said. "Why are you carrying me?" You asked as he entered the room you two shared and put you down, lifting the covers and putting them over you.

"You've woken up so many times tonight." He says as he crawls in after you. "How d-" "CCTV babe." He says, looking at you.. "I couldn't sleep without you here." He says, his bottom lip quivering. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you." He shuts his eyes and a tear drops.

Being the soft hearted person you were, you lifted a hand and wiped the tear away.
"Can I cuddle you?" He asked, unsure of what you would say. You nodded and immediately, your legs were tangled and he had his arms around you.

"Sleep tight, my Princess."

==================

"Morning."

You opened your eyes to Calum, looking at you. "Hi." You muttered as you let out a yawn.
"I'm sorry." He said, biting the inside of his cheek, stroking yours.

"It's alright. I'd be really pissed off if you came home late as well." You said, laughing a little.
Calum brings you closer to him, placing his lips on yours. "I promise i'll trust you from now on." He says, giving you a smile.

You smile at the man you were able to call your Fiancé.

"I love you."
"I love you."