Concert Vibes

You held your 4 year old daughter in your arms as you down where the guards asked you to. You watched as Calum actively jumped around and made silly faces as he performed.

His enthusiasm was maintained throughout the concert in fact, it increased even more as we got further in.

"Hi everybody!" Calum said into the mic cheerfully, shooting a smile to his fans.

His eyes scan throught the crowd and finally land on you and your daughter, Courtney.

"Usually, it's just Y/N but i see my little Courtney here." He said, laughing a little as he locked eyes with you.

"Having fun?" He mouthed. You gave him a small nod.

"Calum, let's go on before you start talking even more about them." Michael whined, waving enthusiastically at you and Courtney.

Calum smiles.

"Alright, to end of the concert, here's End Up Here."

==================

You waited backstage for Calum.

"Hello princess." Calum greeted the little toddler as she ran up to him. He lifts her up into her arms and shuts the door, heading to you and giving you a quick peck.

"Did you enjoy the concert babe?" He asked.
You nod, letting a smile spread across his face.

"Did you enjoy Daddy performing princess?" He asks your daughter.

"Yeah. But it was a little noisy." Your daughter says, her words fumbling a little.

"Daddy will sing you to sleep then, let's go."

You held his hand as he carried Courtney in his arms while you walked to the car.

"I can't help, falling in love with you."