Back

"Baby, go wash up okay? I'll be there in 10." You said to your 4 year old daughter, Brianna. She nods, playing with the braids that you put in her hair.

You kept the hairbrush in the drawer and tied your hair up into a ponytail.

"Mummy. When is Daddy coming back?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. You looked down to your daughter and softly stroked her cheek. "I don't know baby. Hopefully, soon."

It's been a month since Calum left for tour.
You missed your husband.

"Alright, Night night Mum." She said giving you a kiss. You wrapped her blanket around your daughter and switched off her lights before heading to the room you and Calum shared.

Calum : hey babe x
Me : i miss you :(
Calum : i miss you and our little princess too. i'll be back soon my Queen. I promise, I love you.
Me : I love you too. Goodnight
Calum : you mean Good Morning ;)
Me : I forgot about the timezone.
Calum : I realised ahaha. Goodnight darling. Sweet dreams xx

You fell asleep, smiling.

=====================

You shot up as you heard a loud scream and crying. You were afraid.

You grabbed a baseball bat and entered your daughter's room cautiously.
You saw a man in a black hoodie holding your daughter who was asleep.

"Who are you?" You asked, your voice quivering. Afraid of what he could have possibly wanted from you and Brianna.

"Babe."

You knew that voice. You dropped the bat and raced over to the man who put down your daughter and engulfed him in a hug.

"I told you I'd be back soon."