Rain Kisses

You ran out of the Party with tears rolling down your cheeks, you stuffed your hands into your pockets, trying to get some warmth.

Your bestfriend's boyfriend slammed his lips against yours and she saw it but refused to believe you when you explained your side of the story. You've seen this happen in movies but you didn't think it would happen to you.

Calum : Did you leave the party already?

You were about to reply when a few droplets landed on your phone screen. You quickly ran to a shelter.

Me : Yes. Kinda need your help. I'm at the busstop about five blocks away from the Party. It's raining. Come quick.

Calum : I'll be there in 10. x

You could always rely on Calum.
You've known him since you two were 10.
And stereotypically, you did have a crush on him and you were sure that he knew.

"Hey." You heard from beside you , Calum sits next to you with his hoodie zipped up and with a gigantic umbrella.

"You look interesting." You said, laughing.
"ugh." He starts walking towards the direction of your house, causing you to chase after him and seek shelter under the umbrella.

"So why'd you leave the party?" He asked.
"Hailey saw her boyfriend kissing me and immediately thought we were doing things behind her back. She believed him over me." You said, still in disbelief. Calum scoffs and wraps an arm around you, bringing you closer to him. "You don't need someone like that."

Well, Clearly I don't have you either. I saw you talking to that girl during class Calum. You guys have been talking for the past few weeks. Regularly, at that. We barely even talk anymore.

"What?" Calum asked, stopping and looking at you. When he said that, the rain got heavier.

"Did i say that out loud?"
He nods, confirming it.

"Y/N." He says, using his fingers to tilt your head up. "She's my cousin. Weirdo." He laughed, stroking your cheek gently.

"O-Oh. Sorry." This made you blush.
You were jealous over his cousin.

"It's okay," He says as he drops the umbrella.
"I like it when you get jealous." He brings his lips to yours, taking you by surprise.

I'm inlove with my Bestfriend.