Your Movie

"Yeah i've read the script." You said into the phone. "What did you think?" Jamie, the director of the movie asked.

You sighed. "I'm sorry, i can't do that role. There are tons of kissing scenes for my Character and Calum and I are having some problems right now, so i'm trying to just reduce the chances of us fighting." You said, some tears slipping from my eyes.

You had been fighting for this role since the start of the year, a month before Calum and You got together. "Hope your Christmas will be a wonderful one. It's alright. Have a nice day
Y/N." She says, hanging up. You fall on the bed and let out a sigh.

You've been at Meet and Greets, Interviews and Photoshoots since 12 pm and it was currently 1am. You waited for Calum to get back home from a night out with the boys at Luke's.

Your eyelids were beginning to drop so you rested your head on a pillow. With your work clothes on, you fell asleep.

====================

You woke up and saw that Calum, still wasn't home. You started worrying, the boys hadn't texted you. You checked your phone and saw no calls from Calum.

You went downstairs and took a quick breakfast before changing into a white shirt and black jeans with vans.

You decided to keep portions of food for Calum on the counter for when he comes home.

You locked the doors and drove to the studio.
You couldn't help but worry.

Without realising, you made a sharp turn crashing into a tree. You felt a sharp pain to your head as blood gushed out. You felt your eyes get droopy.

You rang Calum and on the last ring, he answered, "Y/N i'm bus-" "Help.."