Chapter 1

Jessica Grey

Chapter 1

I was late...again. I ran up the steps of Rocksford High and burst through the doors. Everyone immediately turned around and watched me as I walked in.

I was the reverend's daughter; the ideal small town girl. Long, beach waved, blond hair, pretty face, white smile and sun kissed skin. My best friend Beau often called me the 'Rocksford Jessica Simpson'.

I thought I was okay looking but clearly the boys here thought I was something else.

I ignored everyone's stares and continued on with my normal day. At the end of school I usually go and watch the boys' football practice. Beau was on the team and after he would drive me home.

I noticed Tyler Wilkes talking it up with Beau and nodding towards me. Of course Beau went to go knock him in the head for probably saying how much he wanted to have sex with me- but of course Wilkes got the upper hand.

"Oh Beau." I sighed jogging towards the field.

Beau's POV:

"What Castlemore? You going to try and fight me!?" Tyler yelled while gripping my jersey.

"Wilkes go easy." Some of the guys said. I finally heard a thankful voice that was filled with annoyance.

"Tyler, leave Beau alone." She said. I looked up seeing the bare legs of Jessica Grey walking. She wore those tight jean shorts and a grey ACDC t-shirt. Her long blond hair flowed past her shoulders as she walked over.

"Jessica Grey." Some of the boys said looking her up and down.

"Beau are you okay?" She asked me as I was still flat on my back.

"Hey Jessica." I smiled. She shook her head and extended her hand to me and helped me up.

"Miss Jessica I can't have you storming on the field every time your idiot friend does something stupid." Coach said gripping the back of my neck. But even then coach couldn't resist the charm Jessica Grey had.

"Sorry coach Newman." She apologized smiling.

"Don't worry 'bout it Miss Jessica." He assured.

"Stop drooling over Miss Jessica and get back to practice!" He yelled.

-----

"The first person to bang Miss Jessica Grey gets six hundred bucks. Right here." Wilkes called holding up the bet bucket. The bet bucket has accumulated so much money the past three years, almost every male at Rocksford high put money in on who could take Jessica's virginity. I knew Jessica for a long time she was like a sister to me. But one guy against the whole school didn't do much.

"This is the last year it can be done boys." He said and I shook my head.

"What's wrong Castlemore? Do you need your ass kicked again?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's wrong what you are doing, Tyler." I said angrily. He handed the bucket off and stalked towards me.

"If you weren't such buddy-buddy with Jessica Grey, you would be doing the same thing, Castlemore. Don't give us that bullshit just because you got friend zoned." He said and I looked away from his intense gaze and focused on getting my gear off.

Once finished I grabbed my bag and headed outside to Jessica.

"Who is Tripp Mikaelson?" She asked.

"Me." Someone informed. I turned back to the new quarterback at practice. He had a red bandana in his hair and a shirt with the sleeves cut off.

"The new kid." I said.

"New kid? I'm the same age as you." He said.

"I'm Jessica Grey and this is Beau Castlemore." Jessica smiled.

"I know." He said shrugging and walking away.

"Wow." She whispered.

"What an ass." I muttered.

"He-he's hot." She whispered dazed. I stared down at her confused.

"No, no, no, no...Jessica you can't date anyone from here."

"He is new, Beau and he is so good-looking." She said breathlessly.

"The guys here are not good, you just can't." I pleaded and she smiled at me.

"Beau calm down. I'm not marrying him." She laughed turning away.