Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jessica's POV:

"Oh baby." I whispered. Roxy brought me to Tripp's new car. He had gotten a black jeep and took off the top so that the windows and roof was gone.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" Roxy smiled.

"Ladies." Someone said. We turned and looked at Beau, Jake and Matty. Matty was on the team with the boys- he was a quiet kid.

"I don't know if you saw a beautiful blond walk by?" Tripp asked tossing his gear in the back.

"No I can't say that I have. I have been admiring this jeep." I smirked.

"Oh? Well I'll be happy to take you for a spin. She runs real nice." He said and I laughed.

"Sure but keep it on the down low, I'm kind of seeing this guy."

"What a lucky man." He grinned.

"Oh my God just make-out already." Roxy groaned. We both laughed and I tossed Beau the keys to Barbie.

"Can you drive her home? I want to take a ride in Jake's new jeep." I said.

"Yea, Rox take my car, Matty you're with me." Beau said. I got into the passenger side to Tripp's jeep. He turned on the blue tooth so that I could sync my phone.

"Smack it smack it in the air!" I sang clapping my hands in the air as I turned up the volume. He shook his head and sighed.

"Can we not listen to Beyoncé?" He asked.

"Why you don't like her?" I asked him.

"No I just don't feel manly listening to her and driving around at the same time." I just placed my phone on shuffle and sat back letting the wind blow through my hair.

"I'm just going to shower quickly." He said driving towards the edge of town. I had never been to his house or saw it when it was being built, but holy shit...

"Wow." I commented staring at the huge house that over looked the beach.

"This is your house?" I asked surprised. He parked his car and got out.

"It is." He said walking to the front door. The house was empty and I got that nervous feeling in my stomach again. That is until a German Shepard came running in.

"Hey Duke." Tripp smiled as the dog practically jumped into his arms.

"Aw how old is he?"

"Five and he thinks he is a puppy that can be carried." He laughed as Duke sat in his arms contently.

We walked down the hall to Tripp's room and I was stunned when he opened it. Tripp's room made mine look like a closet. His was so chic and clean, with black and dark wood furniture and sports trophies and medals hanging everywhere.

Duke left his arms and laid down on his bed and I laughed.

"Your room is really nice." I complimented. I sat down on the bed and Duke sat up and licked my cheek and sat next to me.

"He likes you." Tripp laughed gathering fresh clothes and walking into his bathroom. I heard the shower begin so I stood up and walked around his room. There were pictures from old sports teams and pictures of him and his older brother. There was one picture of him and a girl with brown hair, on the bottom corner it read;

"I'm going to miss you babe, hope to see you in the NFL, with all my love -Skyler." I frowned at the two of them embracing each other tightly.

Maybe she is just a friend.

"Friends who call each other babe? Yea right." I scoffed quietly. Duke whined slightly and stared at me so I walked over and sat beside him. He practically sat on my lap and I laughed as I tried to hold him.

"Duke you are not a small puppy." I chuckled while rubbing his fur. Minutes later Tripp walked out, he had his red bandana holding his slightly wet hair back along with jeans and a shirt with no sleeves. He snatched a pair of aviators off his night stand as I stood up.

"How many sunglasses do you have?" I asked.

"Four." He answered nonchalantly. I grabbed a pair with silver arms and placed it on my face.

"How do I look?" I asked flicking my hair.

"Too sexy to exist." He said bending down and wrapping his arms around the small of my back I giggled as he walked out of his room and towards the door.

He set me down on my feet and got into his jeep and I did the same.

"It's too dark to be wearing sunglasses." I said pushing back my hair with them.

"It's never too dark to wear sunglasses." He countered.

Soon we arrived at Wilkes' house. It wasn't as big as Jake's but it was sure bigger than mine. He had a huge pool in his backyard along with a jacuzzi and bar. People inside played beer pong and danced while other people swam outside.

"Where to?" He asked taking my hand and spinning me around.

"Where are Roxy and Beau?" I asked scanning the area. He pulled out his phone and held it to his ear.

"Yea where are you?" He asked.

"Alright cool, we're coming." He said hanging up.

"Roxy is challenging Lily to a drinking contest in the back." He said rolling my eyes.

"Oh Roxy." I laughed walking to the back. Some idiot jumped off Tyler's roof into the pool and I had to jump out of he way to not get wet.

"What's wrong, Jessica? Afraid to get wet?" Tyler smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

"Sorry Ty, don't want to get my jersey wet." I said and his eyes narrowed at Tripp. We continued on to the bar as someone set five shots in front of Roxy and five in front of Lily.

"Jess! Just in time to watch me beat Collins' ass." She smirked and Lily rolled her eyes and glared at me.

"Hi Tripp." She beamed and Jake slung an arm around the front of my shoulders.

"Collins." He nodded.

"Three...two...one!" Matty yelled. Roxy downed her shots like water and Lily did the same.

"Give me an actual challenge, Colt." She sneered.

"Bump it up to seven, Matty!" Roxy grinned. I shook my head and looked at Beau who shrugged. Matty poured them and tossed Tripp a beer.

"Want one?" Tripp asked me and I shook my head.

"Three...two...one!" Matty yelled. They both downed them a little slower this time but still fast. This went on for about two more rounds and both Lily and Roxy were stumbling around.

Lily looked at the second last shot and shook her head before puking in the bushes. Roxy finished it with some dripping down her mouth.

She wiped her mouth and raised her arms and everyone cheered.

"Weston High wins!" Matty yelled.

"Woo! You owe me fucking fifty bucks, Collins!" Roxy stumbled.

"You didn't drink did you?" I asked Beau and he laughed.

"I had two beers, I'm good." He laughed catching a falling Roxy.