Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jessica's POV:

I walked forward and he moved out of the way as I stared at his truck.

"Whatever you would like to do to me, do it to my truck." He said and as he said it I laid a firm kick to the side of his door causing a dent. I pulled out my keys leaving another long scratch against it and I sighed.

"I think I'm good now." I said.

"So you forgive me?" He asked hopefully.

"I forgive you, Tripp." I whispered.

"Good. Now on to other things." He smirked he stepped right behind me and I gasped as his hands gripped my hips tightly.

"I had this girl sticking her beautiful ass out to me as she played my position and wore my jersey number." He said gripping the hem of my shorts. I looked down as I felt a burning heat form in the bottom of my stomach.

"And who was that?" I whispered breathlessly as he moved my hair away from my neck.

"She's someone you know but all the while she did this to me..." He said running his finger tips delicately over the top of my thigh.

I felt his member grow increasingly hard as my back was pressed right against him.

"Her father was sitting right next to me." He said lowly as his lips grazed the skin on my neck.

"My daddy?" I asked breathlessly. He groaned against my neck and ran his nails across my stomach.

"No her father. Her daddy is someone else." He said. Oh my God, Tripp Mikaelson wants me to call him daddy. The Tripp Mikaelson wants me to call him daddy.

I felt my panties become more damp by the second and he pulled away smirking.

"Before I forget I did get you something." He said as I tried to regain my breathing.

"What?" I asked. He opened his truck door and pulled out a bouquet of pink and white roses along with a package of Reese's.

"Beau." I smiled shaking my head and he shrugged.

"He was helping me win you back, kind of..." He shrugged.

I took the flowers and chocolate and I smiled.

"Thank you, Tripp." I smiled.

"Are you coming to the game on Saturday?" He asked.

"I am because my daddy is going." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"In fact your daddy is playing isn't he?" He asked and I laughed.

"I guess he is. My father will also be there." I smiled and he laughed.

"Well then hopefully we can actually go to the after party...together." He said and I blushed.

"Of course." I whispered.

"I'll see you tomorrow church mouse." He said waving. I turned walking and stopped.

"Lily Collins said that you gave her your plaid shirt." I said.

"I definitely did not, that's Jeremy's. But here." He said reaching into his back seat he tossed me a white jersey and I grimaced.

"It's clean." He laughed and I held it up seeing the name 'Mikaelson' written on the back along with number eighty-eight.

"Make sure you wear that tomorrow so everyone knows who your daddy is." He said and I blushed immensely. I turned and got into my truck and drove home.

-------

Is it weird if I said I loved Tripp's jersey because it smelt like him?

He always smelt so clean and rugged, I loved it.

I had on his white jersey with a pair of black leggings and white converse. My blonde hair was straightened and I jogged downstairs as my dad stared at me.

"Did coach give you that?" He asked.

"Actually, daddy." I said turning around revealing the last name.

"I'm happy for you, angel. He seems to make you very happy." He said and I smiled.

"He does. He makes me nervous and happy, and he makes my stomach turn when he talks to me and..." I sighed trailing off, my dad laughed at my reaction.

"Sounds like my angel is in love." He said going out to his car. I got into my truck and drove to the field seeing all the lights turn on. I tied my hair up so everyone could see the back of my jersey as I walked in.

I arrived just as they were all running out to the field. Tripp was last, wearing his black underarmour shirt and his bandana hanging out of his pocket. He pushed up his helmet and I looked away from his gaze.

"Maybe I shouldn't have given you that." He said and my happiness immediately crashed.

"W-what?" I stuttered and he pressed a kiss to my cheek and leaned in to my ear.

"Now how am I supposed to focus when you're wearing my jersey and looking so damn good in it?" He said. His hand snaked around to my behind, luckily the stands were the other way so no one saw.

"Tripp." I blushed and he chuckled as coach Newman called him.

"Maybe try to get a run like I did yesterday." I challenged and his eyes darkened.

"I'll give you more than a run, church mouse." He said and I felt my heart flutter as he crushed his lips to mine forcefully. He jogged off and I watched as he went on to the field.

"Thank you lord, for football playing boyfriends. Their tight pants give me life." I whispered going into the stands to sit next to Roxy.

"Mikaelson's jersey, an ass grab and a steamy kiss? That boy is like a lost puppy without you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was here earlier with your best friend and he kept asking when you were coming and if you were going to the after party, and if you liked the flowers he gave you- ugh! He's such a cutie but so annoying." She teased and I smiled.

"Is it bad that I forgave him?" I asked her and she stared at me confused.

"No? We were waiting until you were finally going to forgive him. He is just for what you need. A little danger and a little by of sexiness all wrapped up in one. Maybe he will be the one who will pop your cherry." She said and I shrugged.

"What no shoving? No denial? He is going to be your first!" She squealed and I clamped a hand over her mouth.

"The whole student body doesn't need to know." I laughed letting go.

"So you're going to let him be your first?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe. He is so cute and so attractive- and I think he has a daddy kink." I whispered and her eyes went wide.

"No way!" She whispered and I nodded.

"Last night he was pressed right up against me and his fingers were just grazing my thigh and I almost lost it. And he kept referring to himself as my daddy." I said and she smiled.

"That is so hot. I wish Beau had a daddy kink." She said and I frowned.

"Roxy, Beau is basically my brother I'm glad he does not have a daddy kink."