Chapter 23

Jessica's POV:

Jake was fairly gentle although I could tell he wanted to be a little...rougher. He got on top of me being very careful not to put all his body weight on me. He snaked his hands around my back and undid the clasp of my bra and flung it across the room. I resisted the urge to cover myself and I guess he could sense it. His mouth went back to mine roughly and I reached my hands up tangling my fingers in his dark wavy hair.

One of his hands found my breast and started to massage it. He finished kissing my mouth and peppered kisses down my throat and chest, until he was to my nipple. He took it in his mouth and sucked on it gently, manipulating it with his tongue. He moved to my other breast giving it equal attention. A small- very pornographic sounding moan escaped my lips to my surprise, and he looked up at me. "If you like that, then you're going to like this even more."

His hands trailed down my abdomen and he rested his hands on my knees and gently pushed them farther apart, exposing my core. I tried closing my legs in embarrassment but I was no match for his strength. I never had my legs spread like this before and the way he was staring at my clothed core made my stomach tingle. He hooked his fingers in the lace and gently pulled it down my legs before tossing them next to his bed. He kissed the inside of my thighs and then turned his attention to my sex. He started licking my slit up and down, rhythmically and I lurched forward at the feel of it, I was never given oral and I have never gave oral so I didn't know what to expect. He dove his tongue deeper, making contact with my clit, where I was most sensitive. I whimpered softly, watching him. Tripp moaned happily and started pick up the pace.

He licked me up, down, and in circles. I gripped his bed sheets and saw him glance up and smile proudly. I couldn't help myself, I moaned... A lot. I had never experienced anything like this, no matter how wrong it may be. Dad always said no sex before marriage, but these were different times. I wanted Tripp to be my first and hopefully my last. I don't want anyone else but him. Tripp smiled and continued, getting rougher and rougher. He stuck a finger into me and I cried out – in pleasure rather than pain to my great surprise.

"You're so tight," He gasped, adding a second finger. "I shouldn't be saying this but you're the first virgin." He chuckled. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at his comment. Don't say that at this moment Tripp.

"Don't fret, beautiful. I'll be gentle."

He continued with the rhythm and soon I felt like I was going to explode. I had never felt this way before, but I heard about it. "Come for me, baby," Tripp moaned and I did...I think. I cried out Tripp's name and my hands covered my face. I tried to shut my legs but he held them apart and continued. I couldn't believe that I was enjoying this so much, but I had never felt anything so great before in my life.

"That's right, Jess. I bet Wilkes could never do this." He said grinning proudly.

"Get ready, beautiful. Don't you worry. It might hurt at first, but I promise it will get better."

Tripp positioned himself at my entrance, and then pushed in. He reached my barrier that proved my innocence, paused, and then broke through. I winced and groaned a bit but the pain subsided. Then slowly he began pumping into me, gradually picking up speed. The pain went away almost as quickly as it came and I found myself once again, calling out Tripp's name. He picked up speed and I dug my fingers into his hand and my nails down his back.

"Can Wilkes do this to you?" He asked.

"No, Tripp. It's you and only you!" I exclaimed, "I'm yours." I breathed.

He collapsed on top of me, and we both came together. He laid down next to me as we caught our breath and he grabbed his lucky bandana next to him.

"Got luck with your lucky bandana." I giggled.

"I did." He approved. We both showered quickly because I wanted to scrub the makeup off my face and after I grabbed my knee high socks from my bag and placed on one of Jake's old shirts. He came out with semi dry hair and watched me.

"You're wearing that to bed? Are you trying to get me hard again?" He asked and I laughed as he plopped down. I took a few steps back and he watched me and grinned laying back and holding out his arms. I ran and flung myself into his arms and instantly curled up to him.

"Duke does that." He laughed and I punched his chest before curling up even more.

"I love you, church mouse." He said kissing my head softly.

"Mmm, I love me too." I agreed making him laugh.

"Breakfast on you tomorrow morning?" He grinned raising an eyebrow and I shoved his chest.

"You perv! Keep it in your pants, Mikaelson." I warned.

"Fine breakfast on me. You can have this dick." He laughed.