Meet the Characters

*Note: The following gifs reflect a little of how I imagine my characters. It's next to impossible to find someone who exactly fits the description. You can use your imagination as well to decide what they look like! Enjoy!

Allison Danielle Miller

Born May 21st (age: 22) in Bulfort, Kansas to Helen and Peter Miller

Born May 21st (age: 22) in Bulfort, Kansas to Helen and Peter Miller. She has one brother, Ben Miller, who views to be the favorite child most of her life. Allison majors in English with a concentration in Writing at Bulfort University. Her area of focus is poetry although she has known to write excellent short stories. Her love for literature and writing began when her grandmother introduced her to Robert Browning at an early age. From there, she wrote poetry herself.

Other than writing her hobbies include watching classic films, Gone With the Wind being her favorite, as well as reality tv shows (her guilty pleasure). When she is nervous she eats a lot of sugary pastries, blueberry muffins being her favorite, and has a habit of twisting/wringing her clothes in her fists.

She has noted that she likes sour cream and onion chips, coffee with tons of cream, and macaroni with bacon bits. Her favorite type of music is alternative although she resorts to 90's pop when getting ready for an event. She is a kind and caring person, but has a hard time in believing people. She is much like her mother where if someone crosses the line even once it is difficult to gain back her trust.

She is very invested in her school work and can be known as a perfectionist. She even spent her entire summer editing her work until they were immaculate rather than having fun. Allison likes for her apartment to look clean but her room is always filthy (unless she has guests over). She is a terrible cook, but loves to make dinner for her and her roommate every night. She is a very rational person but is known to fall weak to her desires. Allison has had one serious relationship with Harris that lasted for a year, but even then she did not feel loved. She notes that it was a horrible decision because Harris was more in love with his art than Allison herself.

Jasper Patrick Andrews