Part II: Mr. & Mrs. Andrews

•Please Play Music Above•

I had to admit, Mom and Dad did an amazing job with the decorations at the reception. Not that I ever doubted them. But I knew that it would be a challenge for them since majority of it was held outside. Still, they managed to fill the space with beautiful flowers, light bulbs dangling around the perimeter, and white lace as far as the eye could see. It was far better than I could have ever imagined.

When we walked in the place located behind the cottage, I felt like some sort of celebrity as everyone applauded. We gave our thanks then headed straight for our designated table to finally eat. It turns out I wasn't the only one who barely ate anything due to nerves. After Jasper and I cut the cake we left the table to make our rounds and greet everyone. Some people I knew, some people I didn't, and some I didn't expect to be there like Dr. Porter. That was a conversation beyond awkward for many different reasons. Still, it was an amazing feeling be introduced to Jasper's friends as "my wife" and vice versa. I could definitely get used to this.

We walked around the large lawn with our shoes off, hand in hand, just taking in the night and chatting with others happily. I received more compliments than I care to admit and by the time night came around my blush could still be seen.

It was all a dream come true and I found myself walking around in a sort of daze. It didn't feel real. In my mind it was only yesterday that we were standing outside of a bus arguing about something that turned out to be a massive misunderstanding. For months I cried over this man thinking I meant nothing to him, but it wasn't until the following year that I discovered how wrong I was. I will never say that this relationship doesn't have it's challenges, even now, but I can truly say that there is nobody else that I would rather spend the rest of my life with than with Jasper.

After finishing up a conversation with one of my co-workers we took a stroll looking at all the decorations and just catching up after being forced apart for twenty-four hours. It turns out he didn't have as much fun at Jade's like I did at home with Sara.

"I discovered everything there is to possibly know about that Niall guy from One Direction. It was impossible not to. Paisley told me something about him every five minutes," he groaned. "It's really concerning. I'm halfway convinced that she's brainwashed."

"Or she's just a mega fan."

"At seven? That's ridiculous! She should be watching stuff like Barney or Blues Clues. Not fawning over a guy five times her age and watching YouTube videos about his daily life schedule. Nobody needs to know how he eats breakfast that badly."

"I was the same way with Backstreet Boys. Minus the YouTube videos, for obvious reasons. But it's a natural thing, Jasper. You can't say you didn't have a celebrity crush when you were younger."

"Maybe," he pursed his lips. "But I wasn't seven when I had a crush on Mel B."

I stopped in our tracks. "Mel B? As in Scary Spice?"

"You heard nothing." He tried to continue our walk, but I wasn't ready to drop the subject.

"Was it her seductive smile?"

"Moving along."

"Her wild, unruly hair?"

"Moving along."

"Or was it her massive breas--?"

"Moving along!" he shuffled quickly but never dropped my hand. I also discovered that I'm not the only one who's blush can be seen at night.

When I was done laughing at him he let out a long sigh. "What I'm trying to say is, if we have kids, I'm not letting them listen to that junk Paisley does."