Lexi Seduces Dr. A

Takes Place After "Countdown"
_______________________________

J A S P E R

Dr. Porter has been easing up on me since our last meeting finally. The first couple of days he spent more time around me than usual. Once he dropped by my office just to talk about the weather. The next day he popped in to ask if I had seen his glasses (they were on top of his head). I was polite the whole time pretending that these sort o drops ins were usual, but I knew the truth behind it all. Thankfully Allison wasn't in my office when he did his random investigations. Not that we do anything scandalous in the office anymore. We quickly learned our lesson awhile back.

I would say that we haven't done anything at all since our agreement to add distance between each other, but a few weeks ago we caved in . . . repeatedly. At least for one night. And it's all I've been thinking of since the morning we woke up and went back to our responsible roles. Christ just thinking of it now is getting me all bothered. I can never walk in my house the same without thinking of her lounging in my chair wearing nothing but a shirt and tie. Her body is perfection, and the added lace was a sin. And the feel of her underneath me--I have to stop right now or I'll never make it to my office.

But still, the memory of that night is what's gotten me through the long lonely nights. I honestly don't know how many more of those I can stand.

Thankfully we don't have much longer until graduation, only a couple more days now after finals is wrapped up. There was a sort of buzz in the air as the date approaches for not just the school, but for me and Allison as well. Even yesterday her role of being responsible slipped a little when she let her hand linger on mine after she handed me her resignation papers. It was hard having to look at the papers that I have been putting off for so long, but just the feel of her hand was enough to ease the moment. At least for now.

Getting back to matters at hand I walked up the stairs in English Department a little carefully trying not to spill coffee on my sweatpants . . . again. In truth I didn't even have to be on campus but when I got home I realized I left a few things at my office so I had to go back and get them. I wasn't even in my normal professional attire that's how under prepared I was, but I wasn't planning on staying very long so it shouldn't matter. It's unfortunate that I have to be here at all though.

I never realized how much Allison did for me as an assistant until she was completely gone. I don't know how I ever managed before without her. Honestly, I don't know how I went majority of my life without her. But all I know is as soon as graduation is here, I am never letting her go. After these next couple of days go by I will freely and openly admit that Allison Miller has me wrapped around her finger. And hopefully some day she will let me wrap something more solid around her finger.

Even if I get this job at Ridgefield, I will remain by her side every single day

I kept thinking of all the things we could do together as I walked towards my office when a putrid smell slapped my senses halting my thoughts. Immediately I covered my nose refraining from gagging. I knew that smell. And unfortunately the closer I got to my office the more potent it was. When I finally reached my door my eyes were practically watering at the smell of onions.

After I opened my door to see what the hell it could be I was taken aback by the sight before me. Not only was there a huge dish sitting on my desk with what looked liked cooked onions and cheese, but also my student as well.

And not the one I wanted to see.

"Hello, Dr. A," the brunette flipped her long hair over her shoulder.