Part I: Mr. & Mrs. Andrews

•Please Play Music Above•

When I was a little girl, I always dreamed that I would some day get married

When I was a little girl, I always dreamed that I would some day get married. For several years it was a topic that Sara and I used to spend a lot of time on when we stayed the night at each others house. We would even pull out teen magazines and cut out different parts from male models that we thought would make our ideal man then glue it all together. Sara swore that if we would keep it tucked in our pillow case for nine months we would some day find the man of our dreams. Naturally, I believed her.

Until one day I grew up and realized that it was a bunch of crap.

It took years of heartbreak and disappointment to finally realize that you can't just create an ideal guy out of glue and pictures of Nick Carter's body. Bad relationship after bad relationship I was almost certain I would never obtain that dream of marrying the man I love, whoever that might be. And for a while I accepted my fate as a permanent single woman.

However, a certain man by the name Jasper Andrews had other plans for me.

So here I am, years after all the heart break, sitting in my robe getting my hair and make up fixed before slipping into my wedding dress. My dream of becoming married was finally coming true.

And you know what? Jasper was a thousand times better than Nick Carter.

"What are you thinking about over there?" Granny asked from the corner.

I looked at her sitting in a plush chair with her fresh red dyed hair wrapped in curlers. In her hand was a mimosa that I'm not sure how she got a hold of because the cottage doesn't allow alcohol until the reception. But knowing Granny, she will find a way around the rules.

"Nothing," I smiled. "Just . . . reminiscing the past."

"All good things, I hope," Danica said while keeping her eye on Paisley and Benny playing on the floor. Paisley kept trying to teach him his ABC's that she learned from kindergarten although he kept getting distracted.

"I was that way on my wedding day," Sara informed by the mirror as she swiped on another coat of mascara. "I kept thinking back to all the events that lead me to that day. Meeting Kenji . . . avoiding Kenji . . . dating Kenji . . ."

"Really? All I kept thinking of was how tight my dress felt," Jade said while fixing my hair. "It didn't help that I was the size of a watermelon with that one hiding underneath," she gestured to Paisley.

"Been there, done that. Although the wedding dress didn't stay on for too long," Granny cackled loudly.

The room was filled with light snickering at her comment although I knew one person in the room wouldn't find it funny.