Part II: Bachelor(ette) Party

P R E V I O U S L Y

"We're going over there," she smiled mischeviously.

My eyes widened. "What? No! We can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"Because they might recognize us and I don't want to crash their party!"

She rolled her eyes. "Relax, we won't stay long. We're just offering them a drink," she held up her untouched glass that she previously ordered before grabbing mine and placing it in my hand.

 We're just offering them a drink," she held up her untouched glass that she previously ordered before grabbing mine and placing it in my hand

My heart was racing in my chest as we walked up to the guys sitting around the table. It's funny that I see them almost every single day yet now I'm completely flustered around them as if we are complete strangers. Which I guess, we sort of are right now. Or pretending to be. Sara kept reminding that I'm not Allison therefore I shouldn't be staring at the back of Jasper's head like some love sick weirdo. I averted my eyes trying to remain calm. Maybe we can just drop off his drink and go so I won't make a fool out of myself. But I had a feeling knowing Sara that wouldn't be possible.

When we were only a few steps away Sara leaned down to my ear to say, "Just remain calm. There is no way he will know its you."

"You sure?"

"Positive," she eyed the fake tattoos on my arms.

I had to admit, if these bad boys didn't work my short black hair might do the trick. Plus my loose dark t-shirt that read 'Rock Is Dead' might add to the effect. I'd never wear such a shirt to a club. Regardless, I was hoping Sara was right about all of this.

"And stop twisting your shirt," she commanded. "We all know that's a nervous habit of yours. Especially Jasper." 

Instantly I released my grip on the edge of my shirt and took a deep breath. We've come this far, and if I was being honest with myself, I kind of wouldn't mind testing Jasper a little bit. Not because I don't trust him, but because it would be a little fun seeing his reaction.

As we got closer I could hear his familiar voice recounting some story from his time at Angry Dale's. Ben and the guys looked completely engrossed in it while sipping their drink when one blonde guy, Johnathan I recognized, turned his attention towards us.

Right when I was about to flee Sara spoke up, "Hello, boys!" she sat her drink on the table. "Mind if we join you? The next round is on us"

Great, like they would refuse us now when they get free beer out of it. The door was in sight so I still had time to run. That was, until I heard Ben say, "Sure! We could always use some company."