Chapter 7.

They next day around 6:00 pm Sanyukta's mobile beeped with a message...

"Get ready for the best dinner of your life mam."

Sanyukta felt some twists inside her abdomen and her cheeks started to turn crimson from reading a mere message of her first crush.She imagined what would have happened if he was in front of her.

She soon kept the file in which she was engrossed before receiving the message.
And she got ready for the so called apology dinner.

At exactly 6:30 pm Sanyukta got ready in a beautiful evening gown of pale yellow colour which she carried to the hospital with her this morning.As soon she opened the door of her cabin her eyes met the eyes of her love which was eager and now is looking amazes.

Randhir was waiting in friend of Sanyukta's cabin for past 15 minutes.This was a universal wonder as he didn't wait for any person on mother earth for more than 2 minutes.As soon as Sanyukta opened her cabin's door he was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him.

With Randhir's constant gazing the butterflies in Sanyukta's stomach started doing stunts without any precautionary.She tried hard to keep the blush rising in her face.

"Hey!!" Sanyukta spoke breaking Randhir's trance.

"Hi.....come lets go." Randhir answered back.

They both reached one of the most famous seven star hotel there and also the place Randhir stayed.

"Sorry!! I don't know any other place than this here if we were in India I could have took you to some beautiful places." Randhir spoke as they settled down to have the dinner.

"Its okay ...no need for the apology.This is beautiful too.But how do you know this place if you are new here?" Sanyukta asked.

"Actually I stay here on the ninth floor.I will show you after we finish the dinner."Randhir said with his eyes twinkling with excitement.

She just smiled at him.But inside both of them were hell nervous about what the other person think of them.The only question in their mind was "WILL HE/SHE ACCEPT MY LOVE FOR HIM/HER?"

The waiter came took their orders and went away.

"So...? Tell me something about yourself." Randhir asked not knowing to say he has never taken a girl out but seeing Sanyukta last night he got some unknown feelings and guts to flirt and take her out.

"I spent most of my childhood in Mumbai I used to stay with mom and dad was busy in travelling all around the world due to business.I was more close to mom and loved her too the core.When I was 15 we found out mom has been suffering from cancer and dad started spending more time with us and I became more close to him after her death when I was 16."Sanyukta told remembering her mother and her voice breaking.

"I am sorry.'' Randhir didn't know what to say other than this but he wished that he could have been with her during that time and shared her pain.

Sanyukta just gave a sad smile and continued "After her death I went to hostel for completing my higher secondary.Dad used to visit me whenever he could and the same thing continues till now."

"I am sure your mom must be beautiful." Randhir said.

"Yeah. But what made her more beautiful was she helped many women in her career of being a gynecologist in various ways.Now I want follow the same path of her."Sanyukta said with proudness.

"Wow!! I am happy to meet a girl like you.To be frank I want to tell you something but don't be angry on me."Randhir told with little bit of nervousness in him.

Sanyukta smiled and nodded at him.He was going was going to open his mouth to say but was interrupted by the waiter who brought the food for them.After placing the food the waiter again left them.

"Let me speak then we can continue our dinner I want to tell this its important.I hope you won't mind."Sanyukta just shaked her head.

"I LOVE YOU"Randhir blurted out.