Chapter 25.

SANYUKTA

  Randhir's lips proceeded from my cheeks to neck giving kisses, I felt butterflies in my stomach and held his T-shirt tightly.I felt his hands which was on my waist drawing some imaginary patterns which drew me more closer to him.I felt a slight pain on my neck and I pushed Randhir away.

  He was taken back by the sudden gesture of mine but later I saw a realisation drawn upon his face.

  "Its too fast..." I mumbled to myself.

  "I thought..." he trailed off, then I realised even he was present over there.

  I hugged him and spoke what I truly felt," Its new to me so, please lets take this slowly."

  "I understand, you will be fine." He said hugging me back and giving a kiss on my forehead.

  I tightened my hold on him and nestled myself in his arms to have a sleep.

RANDHIR

  Sanyukta slept still hugging me and I also decided to have a small nap with her in my arms and leaning back on the wall.

  I was shaken by Sanyukta from my sleep.

  "Randhir its 6 in the evening, wake up."

  "I usually wake hearing '6 in the morning' not '6 in the evening'."I smirked.

  "It wasn't funny." She stated.

  "When did I say its funny?"I replied.

  "Arrgh, lets go...you slept half of the day while promising of spending the whole day of travelling."She fumed.

  "Was I the only one who slept? And lets not forget who slept first." I retorted back.

  "I am going alone, you be here and sleep." She stood up and removed the dust from her dress.

  "May I help you?" I smirked.

  "You are a Perv." She said while throwing her hand bag on me.

  "My special version is only for you baby."

  "Stop flirting and move your ass."

  "With pleasure madame!"

  "Please, Randhir don't tease."She whined.

"Okay, ok come."I said putting my arms around her and we both walked out of the so called haunted church after wrapping the clothes around our faces.

  "Are we travelling by train?" Sanyukta jumped in excitement while walking towards railway station.

  "Yup...If you didn't travel in locals after being in Mumbai, you missed one hell of a experience."I said proudly.

  "Its too crowded."She looked at me with puppy eyes.

  I laughed at her antics and pulled her inside the railway station.Like Sanyukta said it was really crowded.I held Sanyukta's hand tightly and moved towards a local train which arrived just a moment ago.Soon half of the crowd was pushing and pulling while moving towards the train.

  "Can we go in the next train?" Sanyukta asked while holding my arms tightly and trying to stable from all the pushing.

  "Ohk."I shrugged and we both continued to waiting for the next train.

  "We didn't buy tickets." Sanyukta stated and looked at me with wide eyes.

  "No one will ask for the ticket, its very rare to find a ticket collector in locales."I chuckled at her worry.

  "Still, shouldn't we buy one? We can't travel in free of cost."Sanyukta questioned.

  "Why can't we?"I raised my brows.

  "We can, but cost of the ticket is used in maintaining the railway system and its irresponsible to travel freely."

  "At the cost of our tickets no big maintenance work is gonna happen."I shrugged.

  "You are rude and irresponsible towards your country."She yelled in a low voice.

  "If I am irresponsible and rude towards my country then I wouldn't have brought so many victories to our country."I yelled back in the same tone as hers.

"Oh please! You aren't the only one who brought victory for the country, it was a team work.Also you are paid more than necessary for that."She is arguing too much today.

  "I didn't ask for the payment to be so high.We brought victory, we are playing for the country and almost every person of the country wants India to win a cricket match....I don't believe we are arguing for buying a train ticket,I will buy it.Lets stop this now."I said sighing not at all in a mood to argue.

  "Good boy, now lets by a ticket."She dragged me towards the que and stood in the que of ladies which was short compared to others.

  By the time we bought the ticket already two trains were gone and to our luck soon another entered.Then I dragged both of us inside the train which was huge work.

  "Phew!" We both left a long breathe of relief as soon we entered and the train and found a comfortable position to stand.

  Sanyukta leaned herself on me while stood holding the support given from the roof of the train.

______________________________

  We both reached Sanyukta's home after buying a few grocery and vegetable from the nearby shop which her needed for making of dinner.Sanyukta told she would be cooking when I said we could buy dinner.I agreed to her so that I could know should I learn cooking myself or send her for cooking classes for my better future.Sorry guys, I am very selfish when it comes to my food.