Chapter 11.

SANYUKTA

I watched my father welcoming the guest from the kitchen.I switched off the burner after removing the well cooked parathe and went towards the hall to greet our unexpected guest.

"Namaste uncle,aunty." I said giving curt nod to both before sitting next to Vardhan uncle.

"Namaste beta" both replied but aunty was grinning too much I wonder doesn't cheeks pain with these too much smiling.

"Actually Mr.&Mrs. Shekhawat came here for closing the deal that both the companies are planning for quite sometime. We were closing it tomorrow but since they are going out of station for some function we are closing it today."Vardhan uncle explained their visit seeing my confused look.

"We already signed it.Uhm... Harsh please join over the breakfast."My father asked Shekhawat uncle.

"Don't worry about us we already had our breakfast its just I wanted to complete all the official work before I take a leave.Sorry for disturbing you ... I know your Sundays belong to your daughter and Thanks a lot for understanding my situation." Harsh uncle said while standing up.

"Its ok... I know it must be very important otherwise Vardhan wouldn't have come with you." My father replied.

They left soon as they were having some urgent works to be completed.

"Come Vardhan lets have breakfast." My father invited him to join us.

"I already had.... What do you think Kishore if your daughter wakes up at 10 in the morning that doesn't mean even everyone's morning starts at 10." Vardhan uncle snorted.

"You don't talk about waking early its only because of Maya you are waking early .... You remember someone used to sleep till 12 in the afternoon in their college days." My father retorted back.

Thats like my father he never allows anyone to belittle me.It also vice-versa.

"Okay... I surrender."Uncle said raising his hands up.

"Papa bhook lagi hai.... come lets eat." I said dragging my father towards the dinning table.

Soon me, my father and Vardhan uncle sat in the dinning table.I and my father ate our breakfast whereas Vardhan uncle started eating the apple kept in the bowl of fruits.

"Papa where is my suprise you promised to give me one when I reach here." I asked my father who seems to forgot about it.

"Uh.. Suprise... Vardhan where is the suprise?" My father asked uncle trying to be serious but failed miserably.

"PAPA!!" I whined clearly knowing he was making fun of me.

"I will give it but before that you have to answer me something." My father said in a serious tone that I have never heard before.

I knew something was wrong here and even uncle sensed it.

"What happened Kishore? You never sounded this much serious." Uncle asked my father.

"Because my daughter never used to hide things from me.But now she is doing that." My father said in a stern voice.

"Papa but I didn't hide anything."I said expect about Randhir I told him everything that happened when I was away from him.

Did he got to know about that? SHIT!!

"Someone got best intern award Vardhan you know."My father said to Vardhan uncle.

Oh!!So he was talking about that.

"Papa that...I forgot but how do you got to know about it?" I asked him back.

Though my father was just trying to kid me off but Vardhan uncle looked serious now. I noted to ask him about it later.

"I am your father remember that." My father was smirking at me now.

But his smirk is nothing compared to Randhir's.Shut up Sanyukta how could you compare your father to that guy.You are an idiot.I scolded myself.

"Kishore I am borrowing Sanyukta for a hour or two as her mausi wanted to mtalk something regarding the hospital matter." Vardhan uncle asked my father.

My father immediately agreed to it but I was scared seeing the looks of Vardhan uncle.I am damn sure he planning something.

We reached Vardhan uncle's home and after completing the meeting session with mausi I saw Vardhan uncle and mausi giving each other some looks.

"Ahem..ahem ... If you guys completed your eye to eye talks can you both talk to me." I interpreted them and made them notice that I am still present over there.

"Sanyu I don't want talk in circles lets come straight to the point.I saw your were not acting normally yesterday when Randhir was around and I can clearly see that you both were avoiding each other so....what I want to know is how did you guys met and what happened there each and everything and don't even dare to hide anything you know I can tell by the looks of you if you are doing so." Maya mausi said in a stern voice.

I know I have to tell everything now.