Chapter 31.

SANYUKTA

  I woke up when I felt the sun is up and glaring at me through the open window.

  With great difficulty I sat on bed but was still feeling sleepy and went into semi sleep while sitting mode when someone shaked.

  "Sanyu, wake up." I opened one eyes to see papa moving towards the locker.

  I nodded absent mindly when papa told "Sanyu go fresh up."

  "Hmm..."I hummed and then dragged myself out of the bed.

  "Wait, take this."He forwarded a file.

  I took it with puzzled look then he said "Your surprise."

  I opened it to find the papers of property and loan sanction papers for my dream.I thought he actually forgot about this after so many but he did remember it.

  "I love you soooo much papa."I said giving him a hug.

  My dream to construct home for transgenders and now after yesterday's incident the home will be for also all the girls who want to be independent, we will guide them and support them in whatever field they want until they are financially stable and independent.

  "Love you too, now go freshen up."Papa sued me and I literally jumped till I reached my room.

  I stepped into my room and went through wardrobe to pick out my today's outfit and kept them on bed and went to take bath.I had a long bath and stepped out of bathroom when I heard the door of bedroom opening, it was Randhir.

  "Hi!!" I smiled widely but we had shocked look on his face.

  Then I realized that I had only one towel that too wrapped on my hair.Shit!!! Soon a took my step back and closed the bathroom door and slapped my forehead for not locking the my room's door.

  Then I slowly opened the door and peeked only my head out to find him still standing there and his eyes still widen.

  "Ra.." I opened then again gulped like a fish.

  Sanyukta its okay today or the other day he will anyways see so, be cool.I gave myself a mental courage and opened the door.

  I peeked out my head and called him out with little loud voice"Randhir."

  "Hm..yea...er.."He was stammering, he looked cute and god he ears were so red.

  "Er..wo...can you pass the dress kept over there." I pointed towards the dress kept on bed.

  He fumbled with the dress and I was controlling my chuckles.

  "Here... I am leaving, will call you later."Though he was talking to me but his eyes were fixed on bathroom's door.

  I snapped my fingers infront of his face and he shaked his head and looked directly into my eyes.My breath hitched, his eyes held some kind of magic which made my heart beat faster then usual.

  "Wait, I guess we need to talk." I somewhat managed to spill these words.

  "No, I will wait downstairs."

  "Hm...ok."I said not knowing what to say further.

  He just nodded and went to open the door but again turned back. I raised my brows in a way of asking 'what?'.

  And in reply he shrugged and opened his mouth to something but nothing came which couldn't be heard.

  "You are beautiful!" He said and went out closing the door in blink of seconds.