Chapter 19.

SANYUKTA

  I dressed myself in balloon top and white jeans.Then I took all the necessary things and stuffed them in my hand bag.

  "Papa I can you please give me your car keys I want to go somewhere and will be back before the dinner

  "Papa I can you please give me your car keys I want to go somewhere and will be back before the dinner."I asked my father who was seated in the living area watching some business channel.

  "They are kept over there." He pointed to the key chain holder.

  I took the keys and said"Bye papa."

  "Be careful."He replied.

***************************

  I was sitting inside the car which was parked outside the Stadium,that Randhir had mentioned.

  It was two and half hours back since we talked and twenty minutes since I am waiting for him.

Sunona dil mera sunona

Dil mera sunona...

  It was Randhir's call.

  "Hey! Sanyukta were are you?"He questioned as soon as I took the call.

  "I am in the parking lot near gate no. 1" I said.

  "Oh you already reached.Okay I will be there in five minutes."With this he ended the call.

  Within few minutes I saw him coming out of the stadium and I moved out of the car.

  "Hi.." I said when he reached nearby.

  "Hey"He smiled tugging his cricket kit on the shoulder.

  He looked so sexy with wet hair,sleeveless shirt and the 3/4 th shorts

  "You wanted to speak?" He questioned me which broke my trance.

  "Hm...There are few things it may take a little long.Is there a place to sit?" I asked clearly not wanting him to carry the kit the whole time we are talking.

  "Actually there is coffee shop in the next lane we can go there?"Though it was a statement but sounded like a question.

  "Okay." I shrugged.

  "Wait for few minutes."He said moving to the sports car parked next to mine.

"He said moving to the sports car parked next to mine