Chapter 15.

RANDHIR

  Its afternoon and everyone are taking a nap.Mom didn't even say a word regarding the morning scene and acted completely normal.Parth,Arpita and I were really confused with her when I started to say something on that she said she has given time till morning and I better say anything on that in the morning.After that none of us discussed something on it.

  I messaged Sanyukta on whatsapp if she free we could meet for a coffee.It has been two hours but she didn't reply.Even her last seen was of yesterday's night.
______________________________

SANYUKTA

  Vardhan uncle woke me up for lunch even my father was there.

  "Did any of you make my daughter cry?" My father said as soon as my father saw me.

  Before anyone could reply I said "No papa I may be looking like one as I was sleeping I will wash my face and come."

  I entered the washroom attached to the guestroom to wash my face.I saw my eyes were little swollen and in light shade of red by the mirror attached there.As soon as I washed my face I was looking normal.

  I entered the dinning area and sat beside my father.Vardhan uncle and my father were discussing regarding business of which I didn't even have a slightest idea.

  "After lunch you talk these things for now talk something else."I said as even I wanted to participate in their discussion.

  "Sanyukta 1...2..3" Vardhan uncle said and we both were...

   Bang!Bang!! Bhook lagi hai.Bang!Bang!!Khana lagao.Bang!Bang!! Bhook lagi hai.Bang!Bang!!

  "Stop this you both otherwise lunch will not be served for you both for a week."Maya mausi shouted entering the dinning area.

  I and Vardhan uncle grinned at her and showed her our puppy eyes.

  Later the lunch was completed with small talks regarding films and about mausi handing the hospital responsibility to me.

  It was decided I needed a break as the three elders said so I was going to take over the hospital after two months.

  When we all were sitting on lawn outside.I opened my whatsapp to find a message from Randhir.

R : HI!!! I wanted to meet you to catch up few things.If you are free message me along with time & place.

  It was sent two hours ago.I showed the message to mausi who was sitting beside me while keeping my head on her shoulder.

  She pushed my head and stood up.

  "It has been long time since I and Sanyukta spent some alone time so we both are going out you guys enjoy." Mausi announced and dragged me with her towards inside without waiting for reply of either uncle or papa.

  Its not like anyone of them will ever object her as she is always correct and no one can win a argument against her.

  "Message him to come to the old house of ours in Andheri." Mausi said going inside her room to get ready.

  I messaged him back give the address and asked him to be there in two hours.

  Mausi came out wearing a sandal coloured saree with black border.

  "Mausi why our old house? We could have met him in some cafe."I asked her.

  "1st he is a celebrity and 2nd I didn't go there for a long time."Mausi reasoned.

  "What should we talk to him?" I asked her.

  "First of all its not we its you who is going to talk and though I will be in the house but not with you dear." She replied.

  "But mausi..."I whined.

  "Listen he is not going to eat you up and first lets see what we wants talk may be he just wants to talk to you just as a friend.Don't panic everything will be fine." She consoled me.

  By the end of our talks we were near mausi's car and we got settled inside.Mausi ignited the engine and we were moving towards our destination.

  Hope everything goes well.