three

Chapter Three // Charlotte Grayson

As I opened the front door to my house, my eldest brother Cam, came running towards me picking me up from the ground. "Aw sissy! I have missed you so much!" He hugs me tightly and sets me on the ground before Carson and Charlie came into the foyer. They were both shirtless wearing long pants as Charlie rubs his eyes like a little baby.

"Since she is home can we please hurry up and finish the stupid movie." My twin brother, Carson, asks shoving his hands in the pant pockets. Cam rolls his eyes at Carson and Charlie then looks down at me.

"You're still short sis, you got long ways to go. But anyways," before he said anything I cut him off quickly.

"Oh my gosh! You shaved! Finally! You look like a whole new man compared to the caveman I saw during last winter break." Which is true, he has a clearer face beside the little spurts of hair that was growing on his chin. His matching green eyes, like Charlies, sparkled as I stated he looks better. He has gotten more toned and paler. HA! Not for long until we go to Barbados!

Cam chuckles, "Well, I need to be clean and that beard was not clean. Becoming a doctor has its downsides and upsides. The downside is shaving my beauty, but the upside is always having girls come to me for tutoring." He winks as he stated girls, I gagged. "You're probably tired so we can have movie night later. Go get your rest sissy, I just wish you weren't working all weekend!" Saying our goodnights, I went upstairs to my bedroom.

Is it bad being out of breath after walking up 20 steps?

It isn't? Okay good because that is me right now. Kicking off my black vans, I closed my bedroom door and went straight to my bathroom. My feet went straight to the shower and my hands turned it on. I took my disgusting clothes and threw them into my dirty clothes hamper. Waiting until I saw steam in my shower, I went on my phone putting on some music. I know I'll be in the shower for a good 30 minutes or an hour. Depends how I feel when I get in... which is now. And the first song that is playing is Justin Bieber's Sorry. So I'll be in the shower a good hour and be in bed sleeping with my mouth wide open.

✷✷✷

//Unknown

I met her. Finally I have met my one true love. I knew I felt her presence at that gas station, her scent drove me insane.

And no scent drives me inside except my true love; mate. Too bad I have no idea what she looks like except her scent and I hope to find her again very soon. I remember her plate number on her car, but that's crazy if I found her that way. God I need to search for her. Now.

"Big D! What's up man? Our guy is back in town and he called me wanting to meet up somewhere and get together like old times." Reign, my beta/ best friend, said throwing the soft plush football at me.

I shrug catching the football in mid- air then sat the ball on the ground.

"Declan, we haven't seen him for years! We all used to be close-" I growled quietly as Reign said we were all close.

"He left his position for college! Fucking college Reign. Why the hell would he want to leave his beta position?! He fucked up the system. I spent years trying to find a third in command to take your place." It was true, the bastard left and had me searching for a new replacement and now he wants to go out like old times?

"I'll take that as a no?" Reign raises his blonde eyebrow at me as I shrug.

"Tell him where and when. I want to kick his ass." I muttered the last part to myself as Reign nods quickly. "Going to bed, night."

✷✷✷

I know this was shorter and I'm very sorry. This was literally just a filler chapter and the next chapter will be more dramatic (: I promise lol. Surprise I did "his" point of view? I know I am!! Anyways if you want more updates please please please

Comment

Vote

Follow

For more updates, you guys are the only reason why I keep writing.

Song Quote of the day: " you used to call me on my cell phone."

First one to guess that song gets a dedication in the next chapter ! Btw I didn't edit this chapter... Oops.