six

*Carson in the picture.*
Chapter Six// Declan Marseille

  I saw her again today and finally the beauty I didn't get to see the other night. Beautiful long brown hair and the most deep blue eyes that I can stare hours in. Her height was perfect, never have I met a girl that was almost as tall as me.

Man I'm so whipped over this girl now. But the sad thing is.. she is my best friend's little sister! How will I tell him that his little sister is my mate? He'll freak out and probably kill me, not going to lie but Cam is scary when he is mad. I know I know, "what the hell you're an ALPHA why are you scared?"

Firstly, he is the brother of my mate if I hurt him in any way it can dictate my future with her. Either she'll reject me or something worse. I'm sure as hell not ready for that. I waited 8 years on her, since I turned 18 I have been in the search for her.

"Oh man! Really Manning why you pass it to him?! He sucks!" Reign yells smacking the coffee table. Cam shakes his head at the TV while his two little brothers were playing cards.

"BRUH, I know," Cam says frustrated then looks over at me. "You're pretty quiet D, what's on your mind? My sister or her hot best friend?" He joked as Reign looks at me chuckling a little bit.

Ignoring his statement I turned my attention back to the game. Cam rolls his eyes and threw the remote at me quickly. Catching it with my left hand I turned my attention to the two idiots.

"Uh Charlie and Carson go outside we are going to play two hand touch. Can you guys get the ball?" Cam ask and the both of them nod their heads leaving the room.

Reign turns the TV volume down and Cam clears his throat. "She's your mate isn't she?" He asks bluntly.

Of course he knows, I been staring at her like some helpless creep.

"It's obvious man, she'll know once she turns." Cam chuckles softly. "She turns 18 February 2nd. If you were wondering. You basically I have this month and next month to get on her good side."

"Thanks for the info man, very much appreciate it." He nods then gets up from the couch looking between me and Reign.

"Are we going to play some football?!" He asked excitedly like a little kid. Shrugging at him, we made our way out to the backyard.

Little Charlotte Grayson that I only met once when I was 10 is my mate. An unexpected fate that is destined for me. She's perfect and I am getting whipped even though I only talked to her for about 30 minutes and in those 30 minutes I felt alive.

Reign was walking behind me as we went outside to the backyard. Carson and Charlie were already throwing the football warming up their arms. Cam came out with Lola and my beautiful mate. My wolf howled inside of me as she came outside. "Okay, so Lola and Charlotte will be taking turns as quarterback and ref... do you guys know how to play football?" Cam teases them and my mate rolls her smacking his chest. She claps her hands at Carson and he throws the football right at her face. I wanted to step right in front of her, but I couldn't. She caught the ball right before it hit her and I was a proud mate.

"OH DAMN, watch out for little Charlotte! She got Game!" Reign yells, "I want her on my team for sure!" Charlotte shakes her head throwing the ball right at Reign's legs.

"No I am choosing my team, loser." She snaps her fingers and looks around until her baby blue eyes land on me. "Delcan, Charlie, and Carson. You are on my team!" she smiles at all of us as Lola whines. My attention didn't budge as she talked. My eyes were only on my mate.

"Game on! First quarter Char is playing." Cam yells, using his fingers as a whistle  and we started the game.

  ✷✷✷

The game continued and we were down to the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left as Cam timed it. Charlotte was still playing as quarterback and we were huddled around talking about our last plays for this 2 minute game. I looked between my mate and her brothers, "Charlotte, you are going to fake a pass to Charlie, then Carson is going to run out and you are going to fake the pass to him, but you will pass it to me. I'll be over in the left field and you will pass the ball to me.

Charlotte nods her head slowly before pointing to Charlie then Carson and lastly me saying words under her breath.

"Okay let's win this thing so I can get inside and shower because I am getting sticky and mosquitoes are eating me alive." I chuckle lightly and clapped my hands together. "Break!"

We went into our positions and I bent down in front of Charlotte, while Cam was bent down in front of me looking me in the eye. 'You know your ass is in my sister's face.'   Cam mindlinks me smirking a little bit.

"Ready, set... HIKE!" I yell, throwing the ball back to Charlotte as she catches it. Charlie runs behind her and she fakes it to him. I backed up toward the left field and Carson was on the opposite side of me. Charlotte faked it toward him and threw it to me instead and I was off running to the two end trees.

"TOUCHDOWN!" Lola screams, putting her hands up in the air and runs over to my mate hugging her. I growled quietly watching Lola touch my mate, but soon calmed down as she smiled at me.

She started walking towards me and tapped my shoulder. "Good game Delcan, good game."

  ✷✷✷

I CANNOT  WRITE A GUYS POV FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. OMG IT IS SO HARD FOR ME... I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT IS. ANYWAYS YOU ARE welcome I made a whole chapter on Declan's pov so if you want more tell me....! If not then don't lol

Exam week is almost over, only one more day and I'll be in Las Vegas by Monday WOOT WOOT.

please

comment

vote

follow