Prologue

Stiles looks around the room, his hand tapping on the table impatiently as he looks around for his mother and father, and he sighs to himself when he doesn't get spoken too. This is ridiculous, what he's doing, and he knows that he's being childish but he can't help since his mother sent him a cryptic letter saying that they need to speak to him. It never ends well for him, the last time they need to speak to him he had to go away for a few months after they got mad at him for causing trouble with Scott, so he waits. He spins the glass of wine in his hands, watching it swirl some, before he drains the glass with a gulp. "Have you seen my mother?" Stiles snaps at a servant, and she shakes her head as she cleans around the room. Stiles wants to tell her to go find her since he's busy, not very since he's already had his lessons today but she didn't need to know that, and he looks around the room to find something to tell her clean.

Stiles is about to ask her to go find out what's keeping them when the door opens and closes, and he turns to see his parents. His mother is beautiful, Stiles knows and so does everyone that's ever seen her, and she's patient as well. Her hair is brown, the same as his, and she smiles almost all the time. She's just under forty years old, she doesn't look it, and she's soft spoken. Stiles looks more like her, his facial features not quite feminine but more like his mother than father. He has his father's nose, and when he's angry his mother tells him that he acts like his father. His father is a stoic man, not unkind but not caring, but he loves his wife so Stiles doesn't mind. "At last. What is this, Mother? You interrupted my studies." Stiles says, and his mother glares at him while she sits down and she smooths down her dress before sitting down. His father looks angry, he always does but he seems to look angrier at the moment, and Stiles knows that he's done something wrong. "I apologize for whatever I said." Stiles says, getting to the point since he knows that he's done something.

"You do not even know that you did wrong, son." Claudia says, and her lips twitching up some as she watches him. Stiles knows that his mother has a sweet spot for him, it's the only way that he's been kept out of trouble or being whipped by his father, and he smiles at her. "There are something that we need to talk about, but I'm not ready to bring it up yet with you since you're acting like a child." Claudia tells him, her tone dismissive and a little disappointed. Stiles sigh as he shakes his head before raises in his seat to take his wine with him. "And stop drinking so much. It's not appropriate for young man." She says, and John chuckles as he waves her away.

"Out of all the things he's done and is doing, let the boy drink." John tells her, and she frowns but remains silent. "He'll grow up soon enough." John says, and Stiles wants to ask his father what he means but he doesn't say anything about it since he knows that his father will not answer him even if he asks him. "Leave us, son. I need to speak to your mother." John tells him, and Stiles sighs as he leaves the room to give them their privacy. He could just eavesdrop on them, find out what they're hiding, but he knows that the servants will tell him and he doesn't want his father to be more angry at him than he was. He'll find out eventually, he always does, so with that Stiles takes his leave.

****

Stiles doesn't dwell on his parents, they're always a little strange, and they're always dealing with one thing or another. Stiles doesn't mind that he's from a wealthy family, why would he when he has everything he wants and servants, but they're not royalty. Stiles supposed that he could be happy for that since he just gets an education and does as his parents tell him. Stiles walks down towards the kitchen where he can steal himself something to eat before dinner, he hates dinner with his family since it's so dull, and he starts to walk off towards the woods that are outside the house. Stiles enjoys the silence, he'll take a book and maybe something to drink or eat with him and spend the entire day if the weather lets him, and he breathes out slowly as he finds his spot.

The weather is cool, not yet autumn but summer is being a memory to him, and he looks around at the trees that are starting to lose their colors. It's nice in a way, the seasons changing since it reminds him that he's getting older, and he sits down on a rock. He's almost lived through eighteen winters, he should have a family of his own but not yet, and he frowns in thought. He hopes that this isn't what his father and mother were talking about. He doesn't want to get married, he's not a fool he knows that he's not going to marry someone he loves but he doesn't love anyone at the moment, and he looks around the sky.

It's not the worst thing in the world, to be a husband and a mother, and he sighs to himself when he starts to eat. It's just a thought, Stiles thinks, and his imagination does have a history of getting away from him so perhaps he's just being foolish. After all, he hasn't' seen anyone he didn't know at the house or hasn't gotten any letters or gifts. It is just his thoughts, Stiles concludes, and with that he goes back to his snack and his daydreams.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I know that that was short but it's just the prologue. The chapters will be longer, some will be longer than others, and I'll update soon. This is going to be a very mature book, and I'm not going to tone it down so it's not private. So that means that you'll have to follow me to read it and it won't see the update messages if it's private so I'll have to send out message reminders. I do not mind if you follow than unfollow me, that's fine. I'm looking forward to this book. I've got it all planned out. It will be Mpreg. I hope it's enjoyed!