Chapter Eleven

The carriage ride is long, almost three days, and Stiles looks out of the window to see that Derek is following them on horseback. Stiles can't believe that Peter is allowing this, even that he knows, but he doesn't think that it's going to be a problem. His stomach hurts, a weird feeling that he can't really explain to himself, and he sighs as he turns his head towards his husband. "How much longer?" Stiles asks him, and Peter rests his hand on his thigh.

"Not much longer now." Peter tells him, and Stiles nods his head as he turns his head in time to brush his lips over Peter's with a soft sigh. "How are you feeling? You seemed off after the wedding." Peter says, and Stiles shrugs his shoulders since he doesn't want to think about it now. He doesn't want to think about the witch and her strange words, and he turns towards him before allowing Peter to kiss him. Stiles smiles a little as he kisses him back, running his hand down Peter's chest, and he sighs gently.

"I'm fine. I just don't like carriage rides that are this long." Stiles tells him, and Peter nods his head. "I said some harsh things to my mother before I left. I'm sure my father won't welcome me back if anything happens." Stiles says, and Peter chuckles quietly as he looks at him. Stiles knows that his now husband is more familiar with his father than he is. Mostly because they've probably known each other longer. "Is this it?" Stiles asks him, looking out of the window to see the well taken care of manor that he will now call home. It's large, larger than his father's home, and Stiles can't help but think that it must be lonely to have only to yourself. "Do they live here? The one that you really love?" Stiles asks him, and Peter turns towards him. "I don't care. I just don't want to see it. At least do that for me." Stiles tells him.

"I can do that. No, he doesn't live here. It doesn't matter. I don't think that I will be seeing him again anytime soon." Peter tells him, and Stiles gives him a sad look as he climbs out of the carriage. "Come along. I'll show you to our room." Peter tells him, and Stiles follows him graciously.

****

Stiles loses track of Derek once he goes inside, and he sits down on the large bed as he thinks about Peter. Stiles takes off his coat as he looks around at the room, and he hums when Peter comes into the room. Stiles yawns sleepily as he lays down on the bed, and he chuckles softly when Peter crawls over him. Stiles raises an eyebrow at him as he looks at him, and he turns his head to the side when Peter kisses his throat. Peter runs his hand down Stiles' stomach, drawing his hand back for a second with a strange look to him, but he continues to remove Stiles' clothing without speaking.

Stiles makes a soft noise when Peter drags his pants down, making him naked in the strange room, and he breathes out slowly as he looks up at him. "Why am I naked and you're not?" Stiles asks him, and Peter chuckles warmly.

"I did not think you wanted a naked old man crawling over you." Peter tells him, quoting something that Stiles told his father some time ago. Stiles laughs quietly as he looks at him, and he shakes his head.

"You're not that old. Your gray hair makes you distinguished." Stiles tells him, running his hand through his hair as he looks at him. The moon catches the light on his wedding ring, Stiles looks at it for a second, before Peter kisses him again.

"That sounds like a nice way to call me old." Peter tells him, laughing softly as he trails kisses down Stiles' chest. Stiles hums in amusement as he remains silent, and he keeps his eyes closed as he feels Peter's lips on him all the way down to his hips. He doesn't know what Peter is going to do, he has an idea since he had some experience with Derek, and he makes a soft gasp noise when Peter licks over his hole.

"I didn't say that." Stiles sighs out, moaning quietly as his eyes get heavy from traveling. He focuses on Peter's mouth on him, the rhythmic licking over his most sensitive area, and he moans softly as he drifts off to sleep. Peter keeps licking at him, not having noticed that Stiles is asleep, and he lifts his head up when he feels Stiles' body shudder with orgasm.

"Stiles?" Peter asks him, tapping his thigh. Stiles snores at him, rolling over into his own mess, and Peter rolls his eyes with a fondly laugh before he stands up to go sleep in the other room.

****

Stiles sleeps late into the next morning, waking up when the sun heats the room, and he quickly changes clothes as he looks around the room. He washes his face and hands before he gets dressed, and he turns when he sees himself in a mirror. He sighs as he runs his hand down his stomach, and he sees the slight bump in his stomach. "Impossible." Stiles says, touching his stomach before pulling away like his stomach is on fire. "No." Stiles says, running his hand through his hair. "I've just been stress eating. It's fine." Stiles says, and he licks his lips.

Stiles quietly dresses before he goes to explore the castle, and he stops when he sees Derek and Peter talking closely. He stops walking to listen to what they have to say, Peter looks annoyed while Derek looks angry, and he stops to watch them. "You need to leave." Peter tells him, and Derek shakes his head.

"No, I don't want to leave here. This is my home. I helped build it. My mother lived here until she died. This is my home. You can't make me leave because your husband is half your age, and going to wander!" Derek snaps at him, and Peter pushes him.

"I know all about you and he. You think that you're so secretive, nephew, but you're not. You're nothing like it. I know my husband, my husband not yours, has eyes for you. He could have been your husband, but you refused him." Peter says.

"I didn't know him. I didn't think that I'd." Derek says, trailing off at the end with an annoyed huff. "Never mind. I'm tired of this conversation. I'm leaving." Derek tells him, moving away to go pack his bags. "If anything happens to him, uncle. I will come after you." Derek tells him, and Peter sighs as he nods.