Chapter Fifteen

Snow cries loudly in the night, jolting Stiles from a peaceful sleep, and he smacks his lips together as he wakes from his slumber. He looks around the room, the fireplace lighting up the room enough for Stiles to see, and he goes to lift Snow up from her cradle. He likes to sleep with her in his bed, but one of the maids told him a story about someone that she knew that rolled over on her baby so now he's afraid too. "Snow. It's okay." Stiles whispers, lifting her up to feed her.

The door makes a creaking sound when someone walks in, and Stiles turns his head to expect to see a maid or Peter, but he's surprised when he sees that it's Derek. "I was just walking by and I heard her. I'm sure the whole manor heard her." Derek says, chuckling softly when Snow makes a squealing noise when she sees him. Stiles laughs quietly as he looks at her, and he nods his head as he kisses her head as he feeds her.

"She was just hungry." Stiles says, looking at him. "I'm sorry that it's late. She's yet to sleep through the night." Stiles says, chuckling warmly as he looks at his daughter. He's heard that he could just let her cry herself back to sleep since he's fairly certain that she's pretending to be hungry, but he can't stand the sound of her crying. It makes his heart break, and he loves holding her in his arms. It's just a reminder that she's real and here. "What were you doing?" Stiles asks him, curiously. "It's very late. Or very early, depending on how you look at it."

"I was just walking. I find it hard to sleep." Derek tells him, smiling at him as Snow burps when Stiles pats her back. "She's already two months old." Derek says, looking at her. Stiles clicks his tongue, he doesn't like to think about his baby being that old already, and he kisses her head as he lays her back down in her cradle.

"I love you, Snow." Stiles whispers to her, and he kisses her head before he looks over at Derek. Derek looks tired, he still looks handsome, and Stiles smiles at him as he looks at him in the moonlight. "The nights are getting warmer. It's nice, but I like the fireplace." Stiles says, feeling the need to make conversation now that Snow is asleep. Derek looks at him as he nods his head, and he puts his hands into his pockets with a soft hum. "Derek." Stiles says, unable to think about anything else to say.

"Stiles." Derek says, looking over at him. Stiles doesn't know what comes over him, he really does, but he pulls Derek towards him into a rough kiss. Derek doesn't waste time, or look surprised by it, and he kisses him back deeply as Stiles presses up against him. Stiles rips at Derek's clothes, trying to take off his shirt in a quick move, and he pulls away from the kiss to trail kisses down his neck. "Stiles, fuck." Derek whispers, lifting him up in his arms as he digs his hands into his ass. Stiles moans softly as he pushes him towards the bed.

Stiles looks at him as he struggles out of his nightclothes, tossing them carelessly to the floor, and he kisses Derek again as he runs his hands down his back. "Fuck me." Stiles tells him, and he pushes Derek to the bed as he sits in his lap. Derek nods his head as he flips them over, and he kisses down Stiles' stomach as he looks up at him. Stiles has missed seeing Derek naked, he's still just as strong as ever, and Stiles runs his hand down his waist before he grasps his cock. "I've definitely missed this." Stiles says, and he strokes him. Derek's mouth falls open in pleasure as he looks at him, and Stiles takes the moment to kiss him again. He licks into his mouth, swallowing his moans with a soft look, and he runs his hands down his chest.

"Stiles, fuck. It's been way too long." Derek tells him, grabbing his ass in his hands as he looks at him. Derek laughs softly as he flips them over, spreading Stiles' legs open with his hands, and he smiles as he kisses him. "Is this okay?" Derek asks him, kissing him again as he looks down at him. Stiles nods his head as he guides Derek's cock to his hole, and Derek reaches out to stop him. "No, it'll hurt." Derek tells him, moaning when the head of his cock brushes over his tight heat.

"If I can fit a baby out of there, I can fit your cock." Stiles says, rolling his eyes as he looking at him. Derek snorts as he pushes into him slowly, and Stiles stops him. "Okay, no. You need to slick it." Stiles tells him, and Derek gives him a look that says he told him so. Stiles points him towards the bed, and Derek digs under the mattress to pull out the lotion that Stiles has been using on his stretch marks.

Derek moves to slick up his hard cock, he can't look away from where Stiles was waiting for him, and he moves to slide into him. "Fuck, yes." Derek whispers, pumping his hips slowly as he looks at him. Stiles moans mutely as he wraps his legs around him, and he thrusts his hips down to meet his thrusts with a tired moan. "Stiles." Derek moans, and Stiles kisses him again with a soft look.

"Yes." Stiles moans, clenching around his cock with a soft moan. He doesn't know how he thought that he could do this, stay away from Derek, and he smiles when Derek flips them over so he's on top. He smiles at him as he thrusts his hips forward, sloppily, and he grins at him as he leans down to kiss him. "Don't come in me." Stiles groans, softly as he feels his climax building up quickly. Derek nods his head as he fucks up into him before Stiles comes with a soft moan, and Derek takes his cock out before letting Stiles stroke him.

Derek comes with a soft moan, looking at him, and he drags him forward for a soft kiss. "Just stay until morning." Stiles whispers to him, his eyes already shut. Derek nods his head as he looks at him, and he curls up around him before falling into the first night of peaceful rest in months.